- Tea time in London means profits in the pot. Calio, J.; Tielis, L. // People;9/7/87, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p75
Drinking tea is `in' again, to the delight of Sam Twining. For nine generations the Twinings have been in the beverage business, and today R. Twining and Company Ltd. is a $100-million-a-year worldwide business headed by Sam, 54. Twining ships tea to 90 countries, including China and Japan. They...
- Twinings plans gym campaign. // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p6
Highlights the sampling campaign which will be launched by Twinings Tea in February 2002 at a chain of gyms. Organizer of the campaign; Competition sponsored by Twinings.
- Twinings is offering a toast to the royal couple with wedding Blend. // Wholesale News;Apr2011, Issue 4, p62
The article offers brief information on R. Twining & Co. Ltd.'s Royal Wedding Blend tea.
- USING THE STEERS-RHODES (1984) FRAMEWORK TO IDENTIFY CORRELATES OF EMPLOYEE LATENESS. Bardsley, James J.; Rhodes, Susan R. // Journal of Business & Psychology;Spring96, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p351
Based on a sample of factory workers, this field study examined correlates of employee lateness. The framework provided by Steers and Rhodes (1984) was used to identify variables related to voluntary and involuntary lateness. Both motivation and ability to be on time were found to be important...
- PSP digital switches options. // TVB Europe;Dec98, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p51
Reports that the PSP Digital company has installed its personal computer (PC)-based PVS-2 switcher at Options, a Belgian post production house. Features of PVS-2; Description of the standard PC architecture of the switcher; Information on the edit suite of PVS-2.
- Twinings bid to stimulate trial of different blends. // Marketing (00253650);5/17/2001, p11
Reports that British tea company Twinings has launched a promotional sub-site featuring a downloadable animated tea mouse. Creation of the site by Alchemy Digital.
- Twinnings. // British Heritage;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p35
Presents information on the tea Twinnings of London. History of Twinnings.
- Employee assistance program offers viable Options. Lieberman, Lisa // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/23/2001, Issue 322763, p30
Focuses on the Employee Assistance Program EAP offered by Options in Fresno, California. Implication of the program for personnel management; Cost of the service; Benefits of EAP programs.
- Twinings redesigns to attract younger market. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);11/1/2001, p4
Reports that Twinings Tea has changed the marketing approach for its brand name teas in Great Britain. Recruitment of a new marketing director to handle the revamp; Goal to target younger consumers with its products.