REVLON LANDS SEASONED MARKETING EXEC
- Revlon counts on 'selling hope' to make up for its small size. NEFF, JACK // Advertising Age;9/3/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 31, p14
An interview is presented with Julia Goldin, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of the cosmetics industry firm Revlon. Goldin says that bold glamor is the essence of Revlong's brand image. She discusses the use of actresses Olivia Wilde, Emma Stone and Halle Berry as advertising spokespersons for...
- Revlon Names Goldin In Global Marketing Push. Prior, Molly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/10/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 52, p10
No abstract available.
- Former Coke UK chief to take on Japan and China. Reynolds, John // Marketing Week (01419285);11/29/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p7
The article announces that Julia Goldin was appointed senior marketing executive of Coca-Cola in Japan and China.
- Coca-Cola rejigs soft drinks roles. Rogers, Daniel; Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);3/13/2003, p2
Reports on the promotion of Coca-Cola Inc.'s director for cola brands, Julia Goldin to the post of consumer brands director to market its entire range of soft drinks. Soft drinks managed previously by Goldin; Talks between the company and advertisement agencies; Estimated amounts of funds to be...
- Dancing with TV, Job Seekers and CMOs. Frank, John N. // Marketing News;3/30/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p04
This article introduces various reports within this issue, including how television channel proliferation can mean more targeted opportunities, how to find a job in the marketing industry, and a look at a typical day for a chief marketing officer.
- The week in marketing. // Marketing (00253650);9/15/2010, p10
The article offers information on developments related to marketing that happened in the third week of September 2010 in Great Britain. Ford Motor Co. hosted two experiential marketing to promote its S-Max MPV model. Julia Goldin was appointed as the senior vice president and global chief...
- Soft-drink czarina. Sweney, Mark // Marketing (00253650);4/27/2005, p26
This article focuses on Julia Goldin, marketing director Coca-Cola GB and her business strategies. Last year, Coca-Cola GB posted a sales drop of almost �100m following one of the wettest summers in recent history. Last week the company announced an 11% fall in global profits and admitted that...
- Revlon Saturates 2012 Ads With Color. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/23/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 130, p5
The article offers information on the 2012 global cosmetic print advertisements of Revlon Inc. Revlon's global chief marketing officer Julia Goldin mentions that the print advertisements will show how Revlon becomes a tool for expression which will be represented by Olivia Wilde, Emma Stone, and...
- JULIA GOLDIN. // Marketing (00253650);3/21/2012, p26
The article offers information on the views of Julia Goldin, global chief marketing officer of Revlon Inc. on the performance of the company, expressed in an interview with the periodical. It states that there is a global marketing vision is behind the brand's improved performance. It mentions...