AdaptaÃ§Ã£o e validaÃ§Ã£o da Escala de Sobrecarga do Cuidador de Zarit
- DEVELOPMENT OF THE FAMILY NEEDS ASSESSMENT TOOL FOR CAREGIVERS OF INDIVIDUALS WITH NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA. Rivera, Diego; Perrin, Paul B.; Senra, Hugo; De los Reyes, Carlos José; Olivera, Silvia Leonor; Villaseñor, Teresita; Moreno, Alexander; Arango-Lasprilla, Juan Carlos // PsicologÃa desde el Caribe;ene-abr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p1
This study developed and examined the psychometric proprieties of the Spanish Family Needs Assessment Tool (FNAT) for caregivers of individuals with neurological conditions in Latin America. Twentyseven items from previously published caregiver family needs scales were combined to represent nine...
- Zarit BakÄ±cÄ± YÃ¼k Ã–lÃ§eÄŸinin Åžizofreni Hasta YakÄ±nlarÄ±nda GeÃ§erlilik ve GÃ¼venilirlik Ã‡alÄ±ÅŸmasÄ±. ÖZLÜ, Aslı; YILDIZ, Mustafa; AKER, Tamer // Archives of Neuropsychiatry / Noropsikiatri Arsivi;2009 Supplement, Vol. 46, p38
Objective: This study is designed to assess the reliability and validity of the Turkish adaptation of the Zarit Caregiver Burden Scale (ZCBS). The ZCBS has been developed for evaluating the burden of caregivers of patients with schizophrenia. Methods: 100 adult caregivers were included in the...
- Relationship between cognitive functioning and caregiver burden in dementia. Bajaj, Manoj Kumar; Sinha, Uday K. // Indian Journal of Psychiatry;2009, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p206
Aim: The present study examined the relationship among cognitive deficits of the dementia patients and the perceived burden by the caregivers. Materials and Methods: Purposive sampling method was employed in this study. The sample composed of total 40 participants among whom were dementia...
- The Internal Consistency Reliability of the Santosh-Francis Scale of Attitude toward Hinduism among Balinese Hindus. Lesmana, C.; Tiliopoulos, Niko; Francis, Leslie // International Journal of Hindu Studies;Dec2011, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p293
The article focuses on the study regarding the assessment of the Santosh-Francis Scale of Attitude toward Hinduism scale properties in Bali, Indonesia. The study employed the Santosh-Francis Scale of Attitude toward Hinduism to 309 Balinese Hindus. Results show that the Santosh-Francis Scale of...
- NIVEL DE DEPRESIÃ“N EXPERIMENTADA POR UNA MUESTRA DE CUIDADORES INFORMALES DE PACIENTES CON DEMENCIA TIPO ALZHEIMER. Mercedes Cerquera Córdoba, Ara; Pabón Poches, Daysy Katherine; Uribe Báez, Diana Marcela // PsicologÃa desde el Caribe;may-ago2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p360
Descriptive cross-sectional, quantitative study, aimed to identify the level of depression in a sample of informal caregivers of Alzheimer's patients, composed of 52 subjects. Consideration was given to the following inclusion criteria: primary informal caregiving, with at least 3 months in the...
- Investigating psychological health of family caregivers of dementia people in the Chinese context: A literature review. Huang Yang // Journal of Chemical & Pharmaceutical Research;2014, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p2094
Like many other countries, China has an ageing population. Along with this trend, there has been an increase in the number of people suffering from dementia. Accordingly, it is appear that quite a few of family caregivers of dementia people tend to have psychological issues. This review aims to...
- caregiver role strain, risk for. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p373
A definition of the term "risk for caregiver role strain" which refers to the risk of the caregiver for difficulties in performing the job is presented.
- Caregiver Stress Inventory. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p373
A definition of the term "Caregiver Stress Inventory" which refers to a scale for professional caregivers is presented.
- Online Quiz Questions. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;3/12/2014, Vol. 311 Issue 10, p1062
A continuing medical education from the American Medical Association (AMA) on caregiver burden is presented.