Logan's Roadhouse Prices $335M for LBO
- Logan's Roadhouse Serves Up $335M HY Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p6
The article reports on the plan of Nashville, Tennessee-based restaurant chain company Logan's Roadhouse to sell 335 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds.
- PE Consortium Sells Logan's for $560M. Burton, Paul // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p31
The article announces the completion of the purchase by Kelso & Co. of casual-dining restaurant chain Logan's Roadhouse Inc. from Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co., Black Canyon Capital LLC and Canyon Capital Advisors LLC.
- In Hindsight. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/3/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 32, p4
The article offers news briefs related to business in the U.S. in 2010. Kelso & Co. has acquired Logan's Roadhouse Inc. to operate private-equity funds. The Securities and Exchange Commission has made Dodd-Frank reform legislation for the improvement of merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions....
- Bruckmann Rosser, Black Canyon Sell Logan's Roadhouse. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p23
The article reports on the decision of an investor group to exit its Logan's Roadhouse Inc. restaurant chain through a sale to Kelso & Co. The investor group includes Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co., private equity shop Canyon Capital and affiliated asset manager Canyon Capital Advisors....
- IPO Backlog Attracts Attention. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p34
The article reports that companies that plan to conduct initial public offerings(IPO) are becoming acquisition targets. As of the first week of October 10, 2010, Kelso & Co. has finalized its deal to acquire the restaurant chain Logan's Roadhouse. Other IPO candidates that opted for a sale...
- I couldn't eat another bite. Van Houten, Ben; Klara, Robert // Restaurant Business;06/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p17
Focuses on the plans of Logan's Roadhouse to improve its dessert selection. Introduction of four new signature desserts; Improvement of presentation.
- An inside look. Siudzinski, Paul; Mehegan, Sean // Restaurant Business;03/1/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p15
Features Logan's Roadhouse Inc.'s prototype restaurant. Addition of trappings of 1930's-style roadhouse; Location of the kitchen closer to the dining area; Change in the bar.
- Logan's Roadhouse aims for a `meatier' target market. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/97, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p3
Reports on Logan's Roadhouse Inc.'s marketing for its casual-dining chain based in Nashville, Tennessee. Offering of value menu to a broader market; Introduction and development of new menus; Background on the company's key executives.
- Logan's expects $18.1M from secondary issue. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/22/96, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p14
Reports that Nashville, Tennessee-based Logan's Roadhouse Inc.'s secondary stock issue has earned about $18.1 million in net proceeds for the company.