AWAS Prices $600M in Senior Notes
- AWAS Takes Off with Premier PP Deal. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;10/20/2014, p2
The article reports on the issuance of the first private placement of AWAS, a Dublin, Ireland-based aircraft leasing company, in the form of a term loan.
- Banks Take AWAS $600M Bond Offer on the Road. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p23
This article reports on the plan of AWAS Aviation Capital to issue 600 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in 2010.
- Macq aircraft deal. // Travel Daily;3/4/2015, p4
The article reports on a confirmation by Macquarie Group Ltd. regarding its decision to acquire a fleet of 90 jets from Dublin-based leasing firm AWAS Aviation Capital Ltd.
- Irish aviation outfit lands on Madison. Agovino, Theresa // Crain's New York Business;1/23/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p0009
The article offers information on the plans of AWAS Aviation Capital Ltd. to rent the 9,000 square feet of spire at Madison Avenue, New York. It mentions the CBRE Group Inc. brokers including Paul Amrich and Kerry Powers, represented Westbrook Partners. It mentions that the rent includes 40...
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p67
Lists securities in debt registration in the United States as of August 18, 2003.
- The Bond Buyer Legislative Status Report. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p39
Outlines the securities legislative status as of September 22, 2003 in the U.S. Specifications of the Emergency Securities Response; Context of the Clean Water Infrastructure Financing Act; Inclusion of bonds for Indian schools.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p52
Presents a chart depicting the securities prices in the U.S. as of October 2001.
- Georgia Offers Bans in Move Toward Possible $1B Garvee Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p4
Reports that the road authority of Georgia will issue 300 million dollars of bond anticipation notes as of November 2001 that will be paid off by the state's first sale of up to 1 billion dollars in federal grant-backed highway bonds. Details of the deal; Bond counsel for the deal; Annual...
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p40
Presents information regarding prices of securities in the U.S. as of November 2001. Types of securities; Issuer of these securities.