Banks Take AWAS $600M Bond Offer on the Road
- AWAS Prices $600M in Senior Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p27
This article reports on the issuance of 600 million U.S. dollars in senior notes by AWAS Aviation Capital in 2010.
- AWAS Takes Off with Premier PP Deal. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;10/20/2014, p2
The article reports on the issuance of the first private placement of AWAS, a Dublin, Ireland-based aircraft leasing company, in the form of a term loan.
- Macq aircraft deal. // Travel Daily;3/4/2015, p4
The article reports on a confirmation by Macquarie Group Ltd. regarding its decision to acquire a fleet of 90 jets from Dublin-based leasing firm AWAS Aviation Capital Ltd.
- Irish aviation outfit lands on Madison. Agovino, Theresa // Crain's New York Business;1/23/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p0009
The article offers information on the plans of AWAS Aviation Capital Ltd. to rent the 9,000 square feet of spire at Madison Avenue, New York. It mentions the CBRE Group Inc. brokers including Paul Amrich and Kerry Powers, represented Westbrook Partners. It mentions that the rent includes 40...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.
- Rhodia, Impress Occupy Europe, as US Buys Up Deal Deluge. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p11
Presents an update on the high-yield market in the United States, as of May 25, 2003.