Banks Shop $800M TL for Ascend Performance Materials
- Banks Shop $800M TL for Ascend Performance Materials. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p1
The article reports on the 800 million dollars term loan of Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc. and Bank of America Corp. for Houston, Texas-based Ascend Performance Materials. It notes that the deal is one in a string of dividend-related deals wherein it already reached to an approximate 8.8 billion...
- Banks Set Price Talk on Savvis Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p16
The article reports that a price talk was established by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley on a 550 million dollar term loan for Savvis, a Saint Louis, Missouri-based information technology (IT) company.
- Banks Talk Price on EVERTEC TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p32
The article reports on the price talk between Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley for the term loan for EVERTEC.
- SK seeks Ascend PDH partner. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;9/21/2015, Issue 3676, p12
The article reports on the search by private equity firm SK Capital Partners for potential partners for Ascend Performance Materials' planned propane dehydrogenation (PDH) project in the U.S. in 2015. Topics covered include the estimated cost of the project, the need for Ascend to secure the...
- Level 3 Prices Upsized $1B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/4/2014, p17
The article reports that Broomfield, Colorado firm Level 3 Communications enter into the market to sell one billion U.S. dollars (USD) in a deal upsized from 600 million USD as of August 2014. It informs that various financial firms including Citigroup, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan...
- S&P Assigns Rating to Saxon's $425M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p9
The article reports that rating agency Standard & Poor's has assigned a B long-term corporate credit rating to the 425 million U.S. dollars term loan B planned by Cayman Island-based contract drilling company Saxon also known as SES Intermediate Holdings.
- Morgan Stanley Preps MSCI Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p10
The article focuses on the plan of Morgan Stanley to launch a 1.275 billion U.S. term loan for MSCI. According to a source familiar with the deal, much of the loan may already be in the back pockets of some banks. Standard & Poor's claims that the deal was circulated on an early-look basis...
- Banks Shop $3B TI for CIT Group. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that a group of bank led by Bank of America Merrill Lynch have begun shopping a three billion term loan to help the CIT Group Inc. refinance its existing debt obligations. Accordingly, giant banks such as Deutsche Bank AG and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. are on the right of the...
- Chrysler Gets Flashing Yellow Light from Investors. Clouse, Carol J.; Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p22
The article reports on the 3.5-billion U.S. dollar term loan B for Chrysler Group being syndicated by Morgan Stanley, as well as its bond issue. Chrysler has a junk bond deal worth 2.5 billion U.S. dollars marketed by Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Investors on the loan side of the company see...