Imperial Capital Names Head of Lev Finance
- Imperial Hires Financial Sponsor Head. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/13/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p9
The article announces the appointment of David Barnes by Imperial Capital as the head of financial sponsors coverage in its investment banking group.
- Imperial Taps Black for HY Cap Markets. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p30
The article announces the hiring of Travis Black as managing director of Imperial Capital's high yield capital markets group.
- Imperial Bolsters Cap Markets Team. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p20
The article announces the recruitment of Travis Black as managing director of the high yield capital markets group of investment bank Imperial Capital.
- Imperial Nabs UBS HY Trading Vet. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/8/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p8
The article discusses the developments in Imperial Capital as of June 2009. UBS veteran Brian Walter has been appointed as a managing director and senior trader for its institutional sales and trading group for the firm. Founding Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chairman Jason Reese related...
- Imperial Capital Applies Focus to Clean Energy. // Investment Management Weekly;9/21/2009, p1
The article announces the appointment of Robert Banack as a managing director in the investment banking division of Imperial Capital.
- Individual Investors Aid Imperial. Davis, Avram // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/27/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p18
The article reports on the decision of Toronto, Ontario-based private equity firm Imperial Capital to rely on its base of individual investors for its latest fund, Imperial Capital Acquisition Fund IV. Co-founder Stephen D. Lister revealed that the fund raised 126 million Canadian dollars in...
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // India -- West;7/17/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 35, pB8
No abstract available.
- Imperial Capital Hires Five For Sales, Trading. // High Yield Report;3/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p8
The article reports developments in the capital market in the U.S. Imperial Capital Group has employed five personnel with the drive to boost its sales and trading team. Jim Mirenda has been appointed as CEO for IDX Capital. The February 2006 high yield issuance has been considered the lowest in...
- Imperial Capital to Acquire USBX. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2008, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p20
The article focuses on the acquisition of the USBX Inc and USBX Advisory Services LLC by the Imperial Capital Group LLC and Imperial Capital LLC Los Angeles, a full-service investment bank in California. The proposed acquisition is part of Imperial Capital's continued expansion efforts over the...