TPC Prices $350M in HY, May Pay Dividend
- TPC Group Offering $50M Add-On 8.75% Senior Notes. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/27/2014, p3
The article reports on the 50 million-dollar add-on high-yield note offering of specialty chemical company TPC Group that brings the total amount of the issue outstanding to 805 million dollars.
- TPC Group to Restart Idled Butane Dehydrogenation Unit at Houston. BEWLEY, LINDSEY // Chemical Week;2/7/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 4, p9
The article reports that TPC Group will resume operation of one of its two idled butane-to-butylene dehydrogenation unit at its site in Houston, Texas.
- TPC Group Lists Shares On Nasdaq. Bewley, Lindsey // Chemical Week;5/10/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 11, p12
The article reports that TPC Group's common stock started trading on the Nasdaq capital market.
- TPC GROUP TO REPURCHASE $61 MILLION IN SHARES. WESTERVELT, ROBERT // Chemical Week;1/3/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the plans of TPC Group to repurchase about 61.4 million U.S. dollars in shares in line with a Dutch auction tender.
- TPC Offers $665M in New Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/10/2012, p23
The article reports on the 665 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2020 being sold by petrochemical provider TPC Group which will help fund its acquisition by two private equity firms, First Reserve Management and SK Capital Partners.
- TPC to expand capcity of polyisobutylene. // Chemical Week;2/18/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 5, p4
The article reports that the chemical company TPC Group is expanding its industrial capacity for polyisobutylene at a chemical plant in Houston, Texas.
- Blackstone and Innospec submit rival bid for TPC Group. Valk, Vincent // Chemical Week;10/15/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 26, p8
The article discusses a bid for the chemical company TPC Group submitted by the private equity firm Blackstone Capital and the specialty chemical company Innospec that rivals a bid from the investment firms SK Capital and First Reserve that was agreed to in August, 2012.
- Banks Pledge $850M for TPC LBO. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/3/2012, p11
The article reports on the pledge made by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Jefferies and Morgan Stanley to provide 850 million U.S. dollars to finance the buyout of TPC Group by First Reserve Corp. and SK Capital Partners.
- BD demand to improve in H2 - TPC. CHANG, JOSEPH // ICIS Chemical Business;4/8/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 12, p17
The article presents a forecast for the price of butadien for the last quarter of 2012 and for the year 2013. According to the forecast, the price of the said chemical is set to improve for on the second half of 2013 with the Asian demand set to slow down as well as in Europe but not in the U.S....