LodgeNet Pulls HY Bond Deal
- Lodgenet debuts in-room shopping. // Lodging Hospitality;Apr94, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p82
Features the Traveler's Video Mall, a multimedia service from LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation. Services offered; Capabilities.
- Tech handbook update. // Lodging Hospitality;Aug96, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p68
Features LodgeNet Entertainment. Company background.
- LodgeNet expands twice. // Lodging Hospitality;Feb96, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p46
Reports that LodgeNet Entertainment Corp. has expanded by joining Primestar in providing television service to the lodging industry and by entering the Brazilian lodging market.
- LodgeNet brings interactive network to hotels. // Hotel & Motel Management;1/11/93, Vol. 208 Issue 1, p24
Reports on LodgeNet Entertainment's interactive-game network `LodgeNet Remote Challenge.' Description; In cooperation with NTN Communication.
- LodgeNet opens new, larger headquarters in Sioux FAlls. // Hotel & Motel Management;06/15/98, Vol. 213 Issue 11, p53
Reports that LodgeNet Entertainment Corp. has opened its headquarters in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- LodgeNet. // Hotel & Motel Management;8/12/96, Vol. 211 Issue 14, p38
Profiles LodgeNet Entertainment Corp. History; Support programs and services.
- LodgeNet expands its services. // Hotel & Motel Management;03/17/97, Vol. 212 Issue 5, p40
Reports that LodgeNet Entertainment Corp. has expanded its product offering and customer-service guarantees. In-room Internet; Installation guarantee; Video-game technology; In-room printing capability; In-room advertising/merchandising.
- LodgeNet adds Flinn to board. // Hotel & Motel Management;3/7/94, Vol. 209 Issue 4, p37
Announces the appointment of Lawrence Flinn Jr. as one of LodgeNet's board of directors. Background on Flinn.
- LodgeNet hooks up with Primestar. // Hotel & Motel Management;2/5/96, Vol. 211 Issue 2, p3
Reports on the signing of agreement between LodgeNet Entertainment Corp. and the firm Primestar.