Banks Start Road Show for $825M DineEquity Deal
- Three Companies Price More than $2.6B in HY. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p11
The article focuses on three high yield bond issues which priced more than 2.6 billion U.S. dollars, including DaVita, DineEquity and DJO Finance.
- Banks Launching Roadshow for MEG HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p32
The article discusses the 500 million dollar junk bond offering from MEG Energy which will have a week-long roadshow that will be undertaken by lead underwriter Barclays with BMO Capital Markets, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley.
- Freescale's $750M HY Deal Hits Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p2
The article focuses on the sale of 750 million dollars in Austin, Texas-based Freescale Semiconductor's junk bonds to pay its outstanding senior unsecured notes due 2014 with Barclays being the sole bookrunner.
- Barclays: Earnings Boost HY Outlook. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/18/2014, p29
The article reports that Barclays analyzed that the income of 460 publicly traded companies covered by its index grew by 9 percent in 2nd quarter, driving a positive outlook in the high-yield market.
- Banks Take Park-Ohio HY Deal on the Road. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the roadshow being held by Barclays, JPMorgan and KeyBanc for a 250 million junk bond offering from Park-Ohio Industries.
- Banks Market Gentiva HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p25
The article reports that Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and SunTrust will launch a road show for the junk bond offer of Gentiva Health Services.
- Banks Shop $900M TI for DineEquity. // Bank Loan Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p2
The article offers news briefs related to loan market in the U.S. Barclays PLC and Goldman Sachs & Co. have started shopping for DineEquity Inc.'s 900 million U.S. dollar term loan. A credit facility that will help the 640 million U.S. dollar buy-out of Internet Brands by Hellman & Friedman LLC...
- Three Issuers Sell $1B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p15
The article reports on three new junk bond issues totaling more than 1 billion U.S. dollars. One issuer is Chapararl Energy which sold 7.625% senior notes worth 400 million U.S. dollars. Barclays and JPMorgan served as lead boookrunners for the junk bond deal of National CineMedia. Physiotherapy...
- Another Big Year for Add-On High Yield Bonds? M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;1/13/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p1
The article looks at the likelihood of add-on high yield bonds to be a trend in the leveraged loan and junk bond market in the U.S. in 2014. Details on the sale of holding company Icahn Enterprises LP's $1.2 billion in add-on 6% senior notes due 2020 are discussed. The claim of Benjamin Burton...