HealthSouth Prices Upsized Two-Part HY Deal
- Salem Comm. to Price $300M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/23/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p22
The article reports on the 300 million U.S. dollar offering launched by Salem Communications and the 290 million U.S. dollar offering launched by HealthSouth in the high yield market. The senior secured second-lien notes to be issued by Christian radio broadcasting company Salem Communications...
- HEALTHSOUTH--a seamless system of quality health care. McGarry, Tim // San Diego Business Journal;03/10/97, Vol. 18 Issue 10, pA14
Focuses on HEALTHSOUTH, the United States largest provider of out patient surgery and rehabilitative healthcare services. Number of locations the company has; What HEALTHSOUTH network includes; Model developed by the company in 1996.
- Rehab giant grows in NY market. Gabriel, Frederick // Crain's New York Business;09/08/97, Vol. 13 Issue 36, p12
Reports that Alabama-based HealthSouth Corporation is fast becoming one of the leading businesses in New York City's rehabilitation market. Which Brooklyn-based company was purchased by HealthSouth; Comments from the company's chief executive Richard M. Scrushy; How rivals are reacting to...
- HealthSouth eyes Puerto Rico market. Ortega, P.J. // Caribbean Business;6/18/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p44
Presents information on the interest of HealthSouth Corporation, United States a healthcare services, in the Puerto Rico market. Assets and revenue of the company; Services provided by the company in Puerto Rico; Background information on the company; Sports which are supported by HealthSouth.
- HealthSouth opens rehab facility. Gigante, Lucienne // Caribbean Business;8/6/98, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p30
Reports in Puerto Rico, HealthSouth Corp. lauched a rehabilitation facility unit at the University Hospital in Rio Piedras. Value of facility; When the facility is expected to be operational; Comments from Carmen Velez, chief executive of HealthSouth Puerto Rico operations; How the facility...
- It's good to be king again. Piotrowski, Julie // Modern Healthcare;1/13/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the restructuring effort of HealthSouth Corp. in Birmingham, Alabama in 2003. Executives who will be reshuffled; Reason for abandoning its plan to separate the company into inpatient and outpatient companies; Comment of former company chief executive officer Richard Scrushy on the...
- HealthSouth stumbles. Saphir, Ann // Modern Healthcare;10/12/98, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p16
Presents information on the performance of HealthSouth Corp. Expected decrease in the company's revenue; Plans of the company; Figures on the company's stock.
- With Spinoff, HealthSouth Looks Dicey. // Bank Loan Report;9/9/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p1
Reports on U.S.-based HealthSouth Corp.'s spin off of its highly profitable surgery center business which will create a new, publicly traded company called Surgical Care Affiliates. Negative reaction from investors; View of the deal from an equity market perspective; Earlier rumors of...
- With Spinoff, HealthSouth Looks Dicey. // High Yield Report;9/9/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p1
Reports that the United States-based HealthSouth Corp. has dealt a blow to investors after it admitted accounting irregularities and a plan to spin off its surgery center business.