Add Twitter to your web site
- In the driver's tweet: Making the most of 140 characters. Jacques, Amy // Public Relations Tactics;Feb2009, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p11
The article reviews the web site Twitter from Twitter Inc.
- Free Web Tools for Eve day Operations. Kinsman, Matt // Circulation Management;Nov2008, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p13
The article discusses open source applications as helpful tools for publishers. Sites like Flickr, Twitter and Facebook are based upon open source solutions, which are becoming more user-friendly and feature-rich. Many publishers are using social networks such as Facebook and Twitter to promote...
- Looking for Growth in 2009? Count Your Followers. // Min's B2B;7/27/2009, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p5
The article discusses the benefits of having accounts on social media such as Twitter.com for Web sites. Twitter can reportedly be used as an effective networking tool as it is easily accessible and has a quick-response system. Also, on Twitter, events are easily promoted and readers' questions...
- twitter getting you a job vs twitter losing you a job. Whish, Bec // Cleo;Aug2010, p90
The article discusses the advantages and disadvantages of using social networking sites like Twitter on one's career. According to the author, Twitter is an effective tool for marketing businesses or determining the successful players in a particular industry. However, it mentions that people...
- Unreliable is a tough reputation to shake. McNamara, Paul // Network World;8/3/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p38
The author discusses the unreliability of some web sites in the U.S. He comments on the failures done by the management of Twitter Inc. and Youtube LLC in terms of providing enough services for its patrons. He illustrates the down of the Twitter's web site and the removal of some videos in...
- WILL SOCIAL NETWORKS EVER MAKE MONEY? Saunders, Andrew // Management Today;Oct2009, p44
The article focuses on the business profitability of online social networks Twitter Inc. and Facebook Inc. It is stated that Twitter spent 15 million dollars to 30 million users in July 2009, the site was founded in 2006 but it did not get going compare to Facebook which has 300 million users in...
- Digging a Big Hole. Lyons, Daniel // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);11/8/2010, Vol. 156 Issue 19, p1
The article offers information on the website Digg. Founded by Kevin Rose, Digg is a web site where people could vote for news stories they like to put popular stories on top. It highlights Digg's free fall with site traffic falling from 18 million in 2009 to 5.3 million in October 2010. Its...
- Control Engineering launches Twitter coverage and LinkedIn group. // Control Engineering;Jun2009, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p22
The article reviews the Control Engineering Twitter coverage Web site available at http://twitter.com/djgreenfield, and its LinkedIn group at http://budurl.com/ry6c.
- 5 TIPS FOR BECOMING A TWEETER. // Multichannel Merchant;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p56
The article offers five quick steps for gaining a Twitter Inc.'s account, such as go to www.twitter.com and follow the direction, include a profile photo, and make use of the bio box.