Quality Expo '98
- Find expert answers at Quality Expo. Chase, Nancy // Quality;Apr97, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p88
Highlights the holding of the 17th annual Quality Expo trade show and conference program in Rosemont, Illinois on April 22-24, 1997. Supplier Quality Requirements Task Force's discussion on QS-9000 deployment and trends for automotive industry suppliers; Tutorial breakout sessions; Exhibit hall...
- QS-9000 event kicks off 1997 Quality Expo. Chase, Nancy // Quality;Feb97, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p66
Highlights the 17th annual Quality Expo held at Rosemont Convention Center, Rosemont, Illinois in April 1997. Conference programs; Workshops; Session on QS-9000; Quality and manufacturing professional attendees. INSETS: Workshops at Quality Expo.;QS-9000: The facts from the experts..
- Southeast gets two shows in one. // Quality;Nov96, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p14
Reports that the Quality Expo International and the Assembly Technology Expo will join forces at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, North Carolina from June 17 to 19, 1997. Event's sponsor; Conference program; Contact information.
- COMING EVENTS. // Quality;Mar2011, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p8
A calendar of world events from April to May 2011 is presented which includes the Quality Conference, the Control: International Trade Fair For Quality Assurance and the Ultrasound World VII UE Systems Inc.
- CONTROL 2007 QUALITY ASSURANCE TRADE FAIR. // Quality;Mar2007, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p15
The article presents information on the international trade fair for quality assurance, titled Control, that will be held on May 8-11, 2007 in Sinsheim Exhibition Centre in Sinsheim, Germany. The trade fair is in its 21st year and focuses on the principles of total practice orientation and...
- Control 2007 Quality Assurance Trade Fair. // Quality;Feb2007, Vol. 46 Issue 2, Special section p3
The article offers information about the Control 2007 Quality Assurance Trade Fair in Sinsheim, Germany. There are more than 80 percent of veteran exhibitors who have applied again for the next trade fair, which will be held on May 8-11, 2006. Part of the reason behind the great number of...
- COMING EVENTS. // Quality;Mar2007, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p10
The article presents a calendar of events related to quality management in the fall of 2007. The 2007 Manufacturing & Measurement Conference & Workshop will be held on April 23-26 in Clearwater, Florida. The Control 2007 Quality Assurance Trade Fair will be held on May 8-11 in Sinsheim, Germany....
- Is confidence in your colour monitor really misplaced? // Printing World;3/9/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 10, p35
The article reports that Colour Confidence will launch the new Monitor Showroom at the Ipex trade show in Birmingham, England. It features monitors from Eizo, LaCie, and NEC. Before the product launching, the company made sure that their products meet the highest color criticality standards....
- Attend IMTS 2010 to Keep a Competitive Edge. // Production Machining;Aug2010, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p80
The article discusses development in the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) which focuses on the importance of manufacturing event globally. Employees attending IMTS share find that their team is more motivated, updated on technology and trends with new ideas and innovations. In...