- Return to slender. Terry, Mike; Purcell, John // People Management;10/23/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p46
Part II. Focuses on the research findings of Great Britain Institute of Personnel and Development commissioned study that lean organization needs a proactive team of specialists to tackle personnel issues. Themes of the conducted research; Components of the support mechanism; Conclusions from...
- DOPAD DEMOGRAFICKÃ‰HO VÃVOJE NA KONTINUITU ZNALOSTÃ V ORGANIZACÃCH V ÄŒESKÃ‰ REPUBLICE. Urbancová, Hana; Vnoučková, Lucie // Scientific Papers of the University of Pardubice. Series D, Facu;2014, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p170
The development of science, technologies and human resources significantly influences the economic and technological development in current knowledge society. This article aims to analyze and evaluate the impact of demographic trends on the knowledge continuity in the Czech Republic. Efficient...
- HRPS 1998-1999 Research Agenda: Development of Competitive Advantage Through People. Niehaus, Richard; Overholt, Miles D. // Human Resource Planning;1998, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p53
This paper summarizes the research agenda of the Human Resource Planning Society (HRPS) for 1998-1999. Overall development of the agenda was initiated at a special meeting of the Research Committee under the direction of Karl Price. The committee then focused on human resource issues such as the...
- Failed Searches â€¦ From Romance to Search Committee Scholarship. Cohen, Jeremy // Journalism & Mass Communication Educator;Autumn2004, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p207
Focuses on the tangible and intangible costs of failed searches for major deanships and directorship searches. Cost for the work of professional search firms to develop the candidate lists from which local search committees work; Need for reducing the frequency of failed searches; Discussion of...
- FATORES QUE AFETAM A TRANSFERÃŠNCIA DA APRENDIZAGEM PARA O LOCAL DE TRABALHO. DE OLIVEIRA MARQUES VELOSO, ANA LUISA; SILVA, ISABEL; SILVA, MARIA JOÃO; CAETANO, ANTONIO // RAE: Revista de AdministraÃ§Ã£o de Empresas;mar/abr2015, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p188
Training aims to respond to the needs of development of individuals and organizations (Grohmann & Kauffeld, 2013). Based on Holton model, we carried out a study seeking to identify and understand the factors involved in the process of learning transfer to the workplace from two different...
- Franchisee groups help resolve conflicts. Koss-Feder, Laura // Hotel & Motel Management;8/15/94, Vol. 209 Issue 14, p15
Discusses the importance of franchise members associations in resolving hotel management conflicts. Advantages of membership to the Ramada Inn International Association (RINA); Opinions of members to the Knights Owners United at the Round Table (KOURT).
- PXI Systems Alliance Attracts New Members. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2002 4th Quarter, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p17
Reports on the growth of the PXI Systems Alliance. Number of member companies of the alliance; Enumeration of new members; Adoption of PXI in the industry.
- ICAA membership is a good thing. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Jan2006, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p28
The article presents information on membership for Insulation Contractors Association of America.
- Teachers' attendance at the Academy AGM. // Investigating: Australian Primary & Junior Science Journal;Apr99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p10
Highlights the evaluations received from teachers who attended a symposium sponsored by the Australian Academy of Science. Pioneer International and Queen's Trust as sponsors of the teachers; Comments from the teachers.