Networking clubs launched
- Sedgwick creates China employee benefits forum. // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p16
Reports that the establishment of the China Employee Benefits Forum in China has been announced by Sedgwick Noble Lowndes Asia Pacific. Who participated in Forum; Comments by managing director, Gary Plovanic.
- Tax law prompts changes in executive benefits. Peters, Shannon // Personnel Journal;May94, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p16
Presents the results of a survey on 125 employers by Sedgwick Noble Lowndes. Changes that companies consider in their benefit plans; Impact of the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993.
- Just how effective is 401(k) education? Murray, M. Christian // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;12/08/97, Vol. 101 Issue 49, p13
Provides information on the result of survey on the effectiveness of 401(k) investment education released by Sedgwick Noble Lowndes. Survey findings; Method by which companies evaluate the productivity of 401(k) education; Significance of employee surveys in determination of 401(k) education...
- IPD launches three new seminars on employee reward. // Management Services;Feb1996, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p4
Employee pay and benefits play a crucial role in the recruitment, motivation and retention of employees and, to maintain their effectiveness, need to evolve with changing employment trends. The British Institute of Personnel and Development is launching three new seminars on reward which tackle...
- China think tank aims to aid in reforms. Kielmas, Maria // Business Insurance;6/19/95, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p32
Reports that Segdwick Noble Lowndes is searching for funds to establish a foundation which will act as a think tank to formulate proposals for a new Chinese welfare system. Foundation membership plans.
- Sedgwick unit targets DB plans. // Pensions & Investments;11/10/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p49
Presents information on Sedgwick Noble Lowndes Limited, focusing on the targeting of United Kingdon defined benefit sector by the management funds division. Design of the Flexifund service; Details on the hiring of Philip Nash, as managing director of the managed fund division.
- Titles, layers...everything goes as a consultancy re-engineers itself. James, David // BRW;11/03/97, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p78
Reports on the re-engineering process of Australian company, Sedgwick Noble Lowndes (SNL). Titles for internal use the company invented to describe the new roles management created; Creation of the company's history; Establishing a clear vision of the future; Establishing teams around the...
- Firm advances on eurobloc. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;5/18/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the expansion of the Sedgwick Noble Lowndes company's continental European investment consulting operation. Names of the countries that Croydon, the England-based firm is focusing on as the introduction of the euro nears; Comments from the managing director of consulting for...
- Sedgwick unit launches joint venture to offer health care consulting in India. Khan, Sameera // Business Insurance;8/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p31
Reports on the launching of a health care consulting firm in India by Sedgwick Noble Lowndes Ltd. Sedgwick's partnership with local Indian doctor Ramnik Parekh; Services offered; Includes health screening; Scope of the health insurance.