Interactive job-hunting pilot
- Enjoy Being Unemployed? Keep Job Hunting Online. Fisher, Anne // Fortune;1/22/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 2, p164
Offers advice regarding Internet job searching. How human resources departments are flooded by Internet recruiting; The process of applying for jobs online, which is haphazard; How to improve your chances; Mention of corporate web sites for job seekers; Advice about networking by William...
- Presumably the jobs aren't virtual. // InfoWorld;6/5/95, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p56
Reports on Human Resources Electronic Advertising and Recruiting Tool (HEART) Advertising Network's CyberFairs, an interactive job search service. Wide World Web site access; Real-time virtual interviews; Customized CyberFairs listing the company's skills needs; Companies that have already...
- Recruiting Rethink: Embracing the Job Market That Is Just Around the Corner. Rueff, Rusty // Journal of Corporate Recruiting Leadership;Dec2010, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p18
The article discusses the author's perspective on future employee recruitment which should embrace major changes in the labor market. He has outlined five readiness signs and areas of opportunity in the recruitment process including segregation of talent, recruiters taking the roles of general...
- Lights, camera, action! Now clients get web interviews. Weekes, Sue // Recruiter;8/6/2008, p13
The article discusses the significance of Talent on View, a new Web-based software on recruitment agencies. It is noted that the software is designed to be quick and easy-to-use and is built with industry-leading open source technologies. It can be set up in minutes and recruiters with only a...
- Head hunter hacking. Szwergold, Jack // Management Review;Jun94, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p7
Highlights the use of electronic information services to publicize job opportunities and search for job candidates in the United States. Savings; Gonyea and Associates' collection of resumes and classified advertisements from employers and job-seekers.
- Good Will Hunting? Rosenthal, Marshall M. // Wireless Review;10/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 20, pJ6
Discusses how recruiters work. Categories of recruiters; Information on how recruiters find job opportunities and qualified candidates; Advice for job seekers. INSET: Pied pipers?.
- How does a headhunter operate? Koolen, Gerard // Slovak Spectator;07/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p5
Provides information on how employee recruiters operate. Basic principle behind recruiters' limited client portfolio; Tools that can be used to introduce the right applicants for a job.
- EXPERT ADVISE. // DM News;2/1/2010, p21
The article provides an answer to a question of using hiring contacts in searching for a new position.
- Before You Give out Your Resume...Tips for Selecting a Legal Recruiter. Abshire, Jordan // Young Lawyer;
The article offers tips for selecting a legal recruiter, before one gives out the resume.