- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p36
Presents charts depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. in August 2005. Market indicators; Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields; Visible Supply Declines.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32059, p40
The article presents a list of detailed statistics pertaining to the bond market of the United States. The statistics includes market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, visibly supply rises and municipal market data general obligation yields. It also includes a...
- VOLUME OF US HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;5/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p12
The article presents statistical information regarding U.S. high yield bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p24
The article presents bond market statistics of the U.S.
- Rhode Island Garvees, Missouri Highway Bonds Lead the Way. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p7
No abstract available.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Smith, Aaron T.; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31246, p7
Reports on news and information regarding bond underwriters and dealers. Plans by bond broker Cantor Fitzgerald Fixed Income Brokers Inc. to close offices in Paris, France and Frankfurt, Germany; The plan by Fixed Income Securities and Sterling Resources to merge; The launch by Global Trade...
- The Corporate Bond Market in Canada. Miville, Martin; Bernier, Andre // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn99, p3
Provides a perspective on Canadian corporate bond market. Influences shaping the market; Impact of the spread between Canadian and United States interest rates; Impact of public sector borrowing; Conclusions.
- Mezzanine Debt Lives On In Europe. Burns, Mairin // Bank Loan Report;01/29/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the continued use of mezzanine bonds in financing packages in Europe. Estimated number of total loans in mezzanine; Role in leveraged buyout refinancing.
- Market Stays Relatively Busy. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p12
Provides information on transactions in the bond and capital markets in the U.S. as of May 6, 2002.