THE TRADING FLOOR
- Rhode Island Garvees, Missouri Highway Bonds Lead the Way. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p7
No abstract available.
- The Corporate Bond Market in Canada. Miville, Martin; Bernier, Andre // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn99, p3
Provides a perspective on Canadian corporate bond market. Influences shaping the market; Impact of the spread between Canadian and United States interest rates; Impact of public sector borrowing; Conclusions.
- Mezzanine Debt Lives On In Europe. Burns, Mairin // Bank Loan Report;01/29/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the continued use of mezzanine bonds in financing packages in Europe. Estimated number of total loans in mezzanine; Role in leveraged buyout refinancing.
- Market Stays Relatively Busy. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p12
Provides information on transactions in the bond and capital markets in the U.S. as of May 6, 2002.
- BMA Issues Conflict Of Interest Guidelines. // High Yield Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p4
Presents news updates concerning the global bond as of May 24, 2004.
- High yield report. // High Yield Report;12/14/98, Vol. 9 Issue 48, p4
Presents graphs showing statistics on the high yield bond market as of December 10, 1998. Total returns; Merrill Lynch Investment Grade Master Index.
- Domestic variance and international comovement bonds tests of interest rates. Smoluk, H.J. // International Review of Financial Analysis;1999, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p247
This article demonstrates that long rates exhibit both domestic excess variance and international excess comovement compared to fundamental yields derived from short rates under the rational expectations theory of term structure. The results are consistent for all countries sampled: the US, UK,...
- Hospitality finance market shows promise for stable assets. Wilder, Jeff // Hotel & Motel Management;10/21/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 18, p20
Reports that due to corporate bonds and stocks producing disappointing investment returns and losses in the United States in 2002, capital providers are seeking real-estate-based lending opportunities to improve their investment yields. Implications of the situation for the lodging industry;...
- Market snapshot: Tuesday, December 1. // Bond Buyer;12/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30531, p2
Presents charts reflecting the performance of the United States bond market as of December 1, 1998. Economic indicators and forecasts.