N.Y. Issuers Ready $10B By Year End
- $5.8 billion of debt on tap for N.Y. state, city, agencies. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;01/12/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30308, p36
Reports on New York State Comptroller H. Carl McCall's announcement of plans for New York City, New York State and major authorities to issue $5.08 billion of bonds during the first quarter of 1998. Schedule of government agency borrowings; Amount to be borrowed; Projects to be financed by the...
- N.Y. issuance for fourth quarter sketched. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/14/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30499, p30
Focuses on the bond issue in New York state for the fourth quarter of 1998 as outlined by State Comptroller H. Carl McCall. Amount of estimated bond sales for the period; Plans to separate a $100 million sale.
- Northeast. // Bond Buyer;12/13/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30786, p2a
Cites New York State Comptroller H. Carl McCall's warning that poor fiscal management could threaten the state's ability to market its bonds for essential capital projects.
- Calling for new habits. Feiden, Doug; Mirabella, Alan // Crain's New York Business;12/13/93, Vol. 9 Issue 50, p6
Reports on the initial list of finance committee members for New York state comptroller H. Carl McCall's re-election campaign. Pledge to ban political contributions to state and local officials; Felix G. Rohatyn; Richard Jenrette; James E. Cayne; David C. Clapp.
- LI'$ fact$. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/18/96, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p1
Presents a quotation from New York State comptroller H. Carl McCall about the attitude of Long Island towards prospective investors.
- McCall talks budgets at Crain forum. // Crain's New York Business;3/3/97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p36
Reports that H. Carl McCall, New York State Comptroller will be discussing the state and city budgets at a Crain's New York Business forum on March 12, 1997. Venue of the event which is co-sponsored by Chase Manhattan Bank and the New York City Partnership and Chamber of Commerce; Contact...
- N.Y. judge upholds H. Carl McCall's election as state comptroller. // Jet;5/31/93, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p11
Reports that a New York state judge has upheld the election of H. Carl McCall to fill the remainder of a term for state comptroller. Elected by Democrats in the New York State Legislature; First black to hold a statewide elective office; Election appealed by Republicans; More.
- Carl comes McCalling. Furman, Phyllis // Crain's New York Business;9/18/95, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p6
Reports that Carl McCall, who desires to be re-elected as comptroller of the state of New York, has organized a fund-raiser October 26, 1995.
- Comptrolling for dollars. Friedman, Roger D.; Landman, Beth // New York;10/30/95, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p23
Reports on the support of New York state Democrats for state Comptroller Carl McCall. Amount of money raised by McCall; McCall as the Democrat candidate against Governor George Pataki.