- BHI offers new tools for hearing awareness. // Hearing Instruments;Sep95, p4
Reports on the latest Better Hearing Institute tools for hearing healthcare providers.
- USEFUL CONTACTS & WEBSITES. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Feb2010, p91
The article lists the associations related to hearing in Australia, including Aussie Deaf Kids, Australian Hearing, and Australian Tinnitus Association in New South Wales.
- Sponsors assist BHI hearing awareness program. // Hearing Instruments;Mar95, p22
Presents a listing of sponsors to Better Hearing Institute's hearing awareness programs featuring prominent personalities.
- Supporters run for public awareness. // Hearing Instruments;Apr95, p6
Reports on Better Hearing Institute's (BHI) fund-raising event called `Run For Better Hearing.' Handing out of free BHI public awareness kit; Generation of strong broadcast time and print media space for hearing messages.
- BHI media blitz fueled by Duracell grant. Gitlin, Robert // Hearing Instruments;Apr95, p8
Reports on a $50,000 grant awarded by Duracell USA to promote Better Hearing Institute's (BHI) multimedia program. Reprinting of BHI's booklet `A Guide to Your Child's Hearing'; Funding for BHI's media tour to spread information about available help for hearing-impaired individuals through...
- JUST A FEW HISTORICAL HIGHLIGHTS QUELQUES POINTS SAILLANTS HISTORIQUES. // Listen / ï¿½coute;Mar2012 Supplement, p7
No abstract available.
- Dress Loud Day 2012! A Very LOUD Thank You! Dress Loud Day 2012. // Sound Matters;2012, p11
The article expresses the gratitude of the VOICE for Hearing Impaired Children's (VOICE) to the participants and sponsors in the Dress Loud Day that was held in Canada in May 2012.
- New hearing-loss brochure is free. // Modern Medicine;Nov97, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p9
Announces the release of the Better Hearing Institute's 20-page brochure called `A Physician's Guide for Identifying Hearing Loss.' Impetus for the publication; Order information.
- BHI revamps hearing awareness publication. Gitlin, Robert // Hearing Instruments;Jun95, p8
Presents the revised booklet titled `We Chose Better Hearing!' released by the Better Hearing Institute (BHI) which highlights personal success stories of prominent American personalities who benefit from available hearing help. Uses; Grant provided by the hearing aid battery company Rayovac...