Chief statistician quits
- Who Will Govern New England?. // Yankee;Nov2002, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p13
Reports the resignation of the six governors in New England. List of the governor's names; Revelation on the post of Connecticut's John Rowland as governor in 2003; Specifications for the retirement in public office.
- Covey of Senators leave for new nesting grounds. // Christian Science Monitor;12/4/95, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p2
Presents a list of Republican and Democrat senators to resign from their seat in 1995.
- Untitled. // Time;6/4/1923, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p30
A list of several events is presented, including the planned resignation of a European premier, the role of U.S. films in the proliferation of banditry in China, and the rebuilding of the Piccadilly Circus.
- INDECISIVELY WITH THE 33 RESIGNATIONS. // Opinion Piece in Macedonian Press;5/30/2014, p1
The author comments on several resignations in Macedonian parliament.
- Los Alamos directors resign after row over sacked whistleblowers. Brumfiel, Geoff // Nature;1/9/2003, Vol. 421 Issue 6919, p99
Reports on the resignation of directors of Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico John Browne and Joseph Salgado on January 2, 2003 after the laboratory was being accused of mismanagement and theft. Brief information about the allegations; Accusation against scientist Wen Ho Lee; Incident...
- Republicans plagued by infighting at state level. // Hill;7/29/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 93, p11
The article reports on the resignation of several state Republican leaders due to infighting and ideological divisions at the state level.
- Over 70 State Lawmakers Quit over Telangana. // India -- West;7/8/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 33, pA33
The article reports on the mass resignation of more than 70 state lawmakers in Hyderabad and New Delhi, India, including congress state lawmakers, parliament congress members, and legislative assembly members, over a call for a separate state for Telangana.
- Conventional Wisdom: Think Again. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);1/24/2011 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 157 Issue 4, p19
Several significant issues and events from the U.S. and around the world as of March 2011 are presented, including the referendum in Sudan, a new study which claims scientific proof for seeing the future, and the resignation of the president of Tunisia.
- Turmoil in Haiti. // Junior Scholastic;3/22/2004, Vol. 106 Issue 15, p4
Reports the resignation of Haiti's President, Jean-Bertrand Aristide.