- Medications for Alzheimer's Disease: Research Update. // Behavioral Health Management;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p37
Presents an excerpt from the report `Progress Report on Alzheimer's Disease 1998,' from the Alzheimer's Disease Education and Referral Center and the National Institute on Aging.
- Progress Report on Alzheimer's Disease. // American Family Physician;4/1/1995, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p1315
Announces the publication of a report by the National Institute on Aging entitled `Progress Report on Alzheimer's Disease 1994' highlighting advances in research on the causes and treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- Progress Report on Alzheimer's Disease. ROSE, VERNA L. // American Family Physician;3/1/1999, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p1326
Focuses on the report `Progress Report on Alzheimer's Disease, 1998,' from the Alzheimer's Disease Education and Referral Center of the United States (US) National Institute on Aging. Causes of the disease; Topics covered in the report; Prevalence of the disease in the US.
- Alzheimer's research update. Peck, Richard L. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;May96, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p8
Offers a free update on a broad range of recent research findings on Alzheimer's disease from the National Institute on Aging titled `Progress Report on Alzheimer's Disease 1995.' Topics; Contact organization; Internet address.
- New Mayo Clinic study identifies 'pre-Alzheimer's' condition. // Mayo Clinic Health Letter;Jun1999, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p4
Announces a study on pre-Alzheimer's disease conditions conducted by the Mayo Clinic and headed by the National Institute on Aging. Subjects; Signs and symptoms; Testing of the effectiveness of vitamin E and donepezil in retarding the progression of cognitive impairment.
- Red wine a hopeful weapon against Alzheimer's. // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;5/21/2012, p5
The article cites a report in the "Napa Valley Register" which announced the U.S. National Institute on Aging's recruitment of seniors to take part in its Disease Clinical Trials program which seeks to determine if resveratrol, a component in red wine, may help combat Alzheimer's disease.
- Alzheimer's treatment. Verespej, Michael A. // Industry Week/IW;7/3/95, Vol. 244 Issue 13, p35
Reports on the availability of a report from the National Institute on Aging that summarizes effective treatments for Alzheimer's disease. Contact information.
- Progress report on Alzheimer's disease. // American Family Physician;3/1/1998, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p1148
Presents information on the document `Progress Report on Alzheimer's Disease, 1997', by the Alzheimer's Disease Education and Referral (ADEAR) Center of the National Institute on Aging (NIA). Benefits of the document; Aims of the document; Definition of two types of Alzheimer's disease; Contact...
- (ALZHEIMER'S) Volunteers Sought for Alzheimer's Study on Early Brain Changes. // Aging News Alert;6/4/2010, p13
The article presents information on the National Institute on Aging's (NIA's) Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative Grand Opportunity (ADNI-GO) study program in the U.S. It states that the NIA invites volunteers transitioning from normal cognitive aging to an early stage of amnestic mild...