Loose Lips Can Save Ships
- Hispanic Budgets Lag Behind. // Promo;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p17
Focuses on the impact of the 2001 September 11 tragedy on Hispanic advertising campaigns in the U.S. Lack of budget; Assessment on the business performance of various companies; Use of different marketing strategies.
- A Deeper Funk. Gottesman, Alan // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/8/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 41, p9
Focuses on the impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on several advertising campaigns in the U.S. Losses on fuel lines; Changes in consumer behavior; Cutbacks on advertisement spending.
- The Unpatriot. Feuer, Jack // Adweek Western Edition;1/27/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on authors comments on trends in advertising campaigns initiated by September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Advertising campaign launched by Detroit Project; Features of advertising spot for Bowflex.
- The Unpatriot. Feuer, Jack // Adweek Eastern Edition;1/27/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p9
Focuses on author's comments on trends in advertising campaigns initiated by September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Advertising campaign launched by Detroit Project; Features of advertising spot for Bowflex.
- Napolitano's Arizona odyssey. Woodburn, David // Inside Tucson Business;3/14/2005, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p1
This article focuses on efforts of Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano for the development of Tucson, Arizona. Tom Moulton of the Pima County Department of Economic Development and Tourism said that in-state tourism has picked up in Tucson since the terrorist attacks, and that has contributed to...
- Zimbabwe will determine SA's success. de Bruin, Wilma // Finance Week;3/22/2002, p57
Focuses on the impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the condition of tourism in South Africa. Development of coordinated brand establishment process; Accounts on the advertising campaign on tourism; Inauguration of several initiatives.
- Spurring the Market Onward. Arellano, Luisa Esquiroz // Travel Agent;10/8/2001, Vol. 305 Issue 11, p82
Reports the government efforts of reinvigorating the tourist trade in Mexico. Impact of the terrorist attacks in the United States; Preparation of a media campaign promoting tourism; Coordination with hotel associations, tourist trusts and tour operators.
- Mood Rings. Kelly, Brian W. // Promo;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p64
Reports the results of the survey conducted by marketers to determine consumer temperament after the September 11 terrorist attack in the U.S. Introduction of advertising campaigns for international travel prizes; Willingness of consumers tom spend time with friends and family nearby; Creation...
- Counterpunching promoter wins rounds near WTC. Messina, Judith // Crain's New York Business;3/4/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p12
Focuses on the advertising strategy of businessman Justin Blair to reclaim lost business following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in New York. Provision of a good customer service by the businessmen; Negotiation with city agencies and nonprofit organizations to seek financial help;...