Today's Security "Game Changers"
- Securing the Brand. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2010, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p70
The article offers information on the security management of Wynn Las Vegas LLC with the leadership of surveillance director Maria Chadwick in Las Vegas, Nevada. It mentions the role of Chadwick in ensuring honesty in the business and protecting the integrity of the company and its guests. It...
- Implementing an Electronic Security Camera Policy. // Bank Security Report;Jan2014, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p2
The article provides a sample for implementing an electronic security camera policy in banks. It details the purpose and scope of an electronic security camera policy. It also discusses the responsibilities of the bank security officer (BSO), the training needed when implementing an electronic...
- Flexible And Functional. Gagvani, Nikhil // Government Security;Aug/Sep2007, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p10
The article discusses the merits of intelligent video or video analytics, a computer system which analyzes security video from multiple cameras. Research has found that human operators cannot effectively monitor multiple video over long durations, and a video analytic system would aid security...
- MOTIVATING A SECURITY TEAM. BRIGGS, JOHN // FM World;8/15/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p34
The article offers the author's advice on how to maintain the motivation and alertness of a building's security team. He mentions their role as an effective deterrent and robust line of defence for facilities where interventions such as electronic security access is unsuccessful. He also notes a...
- The Power of Connectivity. Ritchey, Diane // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2010, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p50
The article focuses on the headquarters of Panduit Corp. which feature digital signs and show the power of connected real estate for access control, physical security and energy savings. Jeff Woodward, senior manager for global environmental health, safety and security at the company, says that...
- Taking a Byte out of Memory. Ritchey, Diane // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2010, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p48
The article focuses on the significance of storing data from surveillance video systems on companies. It says that storing video plays a major financial role on Sotheby's wherein assistant vice president of security Gary Adkins asserts that every art event recorded worth millions of dollars....
- Bad Odds For Le Reve. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/28/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 41, p12
Reports on the efforts made by Wynn Resorts Ltd. for fund raising from public in the U.S. Difficulties involved in the fund raising; Reasons why people are not interested in investing in Wynn; Reduction of share prices; Plans of Wynn regarding the purchase of initial public offering shares.
- Wynn to Open Third Macau Hotel in 2012. Drillinger, Meagan // Travel Agent;11/8/2010, Vol. 337 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that Wynn Resorts Ltd. is to open a hotel in Macau in 2010.
- Wynn Q2 Net Income Up, Revenue Falls in Macau, Vegas. // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;7/18/2012, p5
The article reports that net income of Wynn Resorts Ltd. increased in the second quarter of 2012.