SALON. Prevention by the pound
- High-Dose Morphine After DNR Order. // Clinician Reviews;Nov2010, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p28
A reprint of the article "High-Dose Morphine After DNR Order" which appeared in the periodical "Medical Malpractice Verdicts, Settlements and Experts" is presented.
- Why collect individual-level vaccination data? Kwong, Jeffrey C. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/23/2010, Vol. 182 Issue 3, p273
The article presents a reprint of the article "Why collect individual-level vaccination data?" that appeared at www.cmaj.ca. It discusses the importance of collecting individual-level vaccination data in Canada. It stresses that individual-level vaccination data are critical for the timely...
- JAMA 100 YEARS AGO. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;10/3/2007, Vol. 298 Issue 13, p1578
This article presents reprints of features run in the October 5, 1907 issue of the journal. The author talks about the rush to market new medicines in the U.S. during the era and says drugs are often on the market before anyone knows of their therapeutic value. According to the author, the...
- Physician Protect Thyself (and Your Patients and Coworkers)! Deresinski, Stan // Internal Medicine Alert;1/29/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p11
A reprint of the article "Physician Protect Thyself (and Your Patients and Coworkers)!," by Stan Deresinski, previously published in the January 2011 issue of "Infectious Disease Alert."
- Failure to Recognize Adrenal Crisis. // Clinician Reviews;Nov2010, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p26
A reprint of the article "Failure to Recognize Adrenal Crisis" which appeared in the periodical "Medical Malpractice Verdicts, Settlements and Experts" is presented.
- The Wellness Practice. Kline, Carol Marleigh // Journal of the American Chiropractic Association;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p2
The article focuses on health promotion, disease prevention and treatment in chiropractic medicine. It is reported that chiropractic doctors educate patients at the time of treatment, and well-being spreads by helping the healthy people to remain so, and also by helping sick patients to recover...
- Why request reprints? Macfarlane, John T.; Cullen, Michael H.; Banks, David C. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/29/1981, Vol. 283 Issue 6291, p581
Examines the relevance of reprint request on medical journals in Nottingham, England. Frequency of the request for reprint articles; Views of doctors on reprint request; Common sources of reprint request.
- VITAMIN C AND THE LAW. Levy, Thomas E. // Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine Jou;Jun2011, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p6
The article presents a reprint of the article "Vitamin C and the Law," by Thomas R. Levy, which appeared in the November 2010 issue of "Orthomolecular Medicine News Service." It states that ignorance of medical fact is no sound defense for a physician keeping back valid treatment, especially...
- Complementary medicine helps patients. // Journal of Holistic Healthcare;Mar2009, p7
The article presents a reprint of the articles appeared in the February 3, 2009 issue of "The Times." Professor Karol Sikora says that, despite the efforts of scientists, millions of people with long-term conditions prefer complementary therapies for which there is no efficient conventional...