The crime of mental illness
- Improving the mental health of prisoners. // Healthcare Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal;Jul2012, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p5
The article reports on the plans that Great Britain's National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence has to develop guidance on improving the mental health of people in prison.
- CLIMA EMOCIONAL Y SOBREOCUPACIÃ“N EN PRISIÃ“N: UNA EVALUACIÃ“N MEDIANTE INFORMANTES CLAVE. Ruiz, José Ignacio // Suma PsicolÃ³gica;sep2006, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p159
The aim of this paper is to show results of a experts perception based emotional climate study in 13 Colombian jails. Researchers have visited and they have interviews to prisoners, officers and administrative employees, within a research about the relationships between drugs and delinquency....
- The role of research in the prevention of mental disorders. Uddin Ahmed, Helal; de Jesus Mari, Jair // Trends in Psychiatry & Psychotherapy;jan-mar2014, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p1
No abstract available.
- THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF BEHAVIORAL RISK MANAGEMENT IMPROVEMENT. Babaiev, Volodymyr M.; Novikova, Maryna M.; Dioba, Albina V. // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;2014, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p322
The definition of the concept "behavioral risk management" has been specified. It was emphasized that identifying and responding to behavioral risks at a workplace is central to the mechanism of its implementation through the appropriate combination of behavioral psychology and predictive...
- Privitization efforts suffer another blow. // Inside Tucson Business;7/5/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p22
A reprint of an editorial from the July 15, 1992 issue is presented.
- State of the Question. McHugh, L. C. // America;5/9/1959, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p301
The article presents a reprint of an editorial, which appeared in the March 20, 1959 issue of "Indiana Catholic and Record." It focuses on the convention of the National Catholic Education Association, which was held in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The author comments that humor is a rare...
- The CJP's Most Viewed Articles. // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry;Jan2014, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p4
The article presents information on the editorial policy of the periodical along with information on subscriptions and copyright policies of reprints to the periodical.
- JAMA 100 YEARS AGO. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;10/1/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 13, p1597
The article presents a reprint of the article â€œThe Present Pandemic of Plagueâ€ which appeared in the October 3, 1908 issue of the â€œJournal of the American Medical Association.â€ The author reflects on a plague in China that began, according to the article, in 1894. The...
- Encouraging Words. // American Jails;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p5
The author reflects on encouraging statements made by inmates for their correctional officers (COs). Topics discussed include praise of hard work and dedication of COs, belief of inmates that being a CO is God's calling, and suggestions for COs on being focused on their job. Also it mentions...