Seeby Woodhouse: Green Carbon
- Exploring greener frontiers. Le Pla, Ruth // NZ Business;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p32
The article features Seeby Woodhouse who launched the business venture Green Carbon in New Zealand. Woodhouse is known as the Orcon Internet entrepreneur who sold out to Kordia Group in 2007. Woodhouse also has a reputation as a man-about-town and for his work-hard/play hard ethos. Woodhouse...
- Been there, done that. // NZ Business;Oct2007, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p31
The article focuses on the life and career of entrepreneur Seeby Woodhouse, director of Internet service provider Orcon Internet. How his business psyche has been influenced by his family's bankruptcy in 1987, a desire to prove himself, and the fear to be employed by and report to a superior are...
- SEEBY SEES GREEN. // NZ Business;May2008, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on the launch by Seeby Woodhouse of Green Carbon Ltd. in New Zealand. The mission of Green Carbon Ltd. is to provide a pathway for business establishments in reducing their carbon footprint by offsetting their emission of greenhouse gases. Awards that Woodhouse received such...
- ISP takes top honours. // NZ Business;Oct2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the awards received by Orcon Internet, an Internet service provider in New Zealand, at the Westpac Enterprise North Shore Business Excellence Awards. Background of Orcon; Recipients of the Enterprise North Shore Business Hall of Fame.
- Green Carbon one year on. // NZ Business;May2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the first anniversary of carbon credits trading company Green Carbon on Saint Patrick's Day in 2009. According to company founder Seeby Woodhouse, Green Carbon believes the carbon footprint measurement process, ongoing reductions and offsetting with carbon credits are...
- Community Impact. Engebretson, Joan // America's Network;8/1/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p6
Introduces the Community Impact Awards sponsored by 'America's Network' journal for entrepreneurs, Internet service providers and community leaders in the U.S. Purpose of the award; Qualifications for the honorees; Deadline for the submission of nomination.
- IT FIGURES. Cooper, Steve // Entrepreneur;Aug2003, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p30
Presents charts showing various business-related information in the U.S. Personality of entrepreneurs; Employees' plans on when to retire; Features that make customers buy from a web site; Top ten cities for wireless Internet accessibility.
- First impressions. // NZ Business;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p35
The article features entrepreneur Seeby Woodhouse from New Zealand. It provides a background on his education. He relates how he got interested in business. Woodhouse took part in the Young Enterprise Scheme where he learned what a company is, what shareholders are and the diligence of having...
- TRELISE'S green business. // New Zealand Apparel;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the partnership of fashion designer Trelise Cooper with Green Carbon managing director Seeby Woodhouse in 2010 to offset the carbon footprint of Cooper's head office and retail stores in New Zealand.