- Agent Spotlight: Heide Lange. // Book Publishing Report;9/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the success of literary agent Heide Lange from the book agency Sanford J. Greenburger Associates Inc. in the U.S. Promotion of the book 'The Da Vinci Code' by Dan Brown; Educational background; Theme of the literature.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;10/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p5
Ranks literary agents in the U.S., based on the number of paperback nonfiction titles they represent on the 'New York Times' bestseller lists, as of October 7, 2002. Tina Bennett of Janklow & Nesbit Associates; Brian Lipson of Endeavor; Kathy Robbins of The Robbins Office.
- SAVVY SOLUTIONS. Robinson, Tennille M. // Black Enterprise;Nov2010, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p42
The article presents a question and answer related to literary agents that provide publishing job opportunities.
- Ticket to buy. // Writer (Madavor Media);Mar2016, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p40
A list is presented of literary agents who represent the middle men and women in the publishing chain, which include F N C Y 3 Seas Literary Agency, Wisconsin, F N Y The Aaron M. Priest Literary Agency, New York, and CY Andrea Brown Literary Agency, andreabrownlit.com.
- Lit Legends up Good Machine. Bing, Jonathan // Daily Variety;9/5/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 2, p1
Reports developments in literary agency in the United States as of September 5, 2001. Legendary novelists joining at Good Machine; Commendation of the article of New Yorker columnist David Samuels on long-distance runner and ivy league impostor James Hogue; Anticipation for the memoir of Jack...
- Chapter 10: Why You Might Need a Literary Agent. Murphy, Donna // How To Write a Query Letter: Everything You Need to Know Explain;2013, p172
The article discusses the reasons for writers to work with literary agents. It states that the agent can serve as a representative of the writer to the publishing industry when the writer considers to publish a book-length manuscript. It notes that agents can market the subsidiary rights to the...
- The Festival of the Book: Romanian Society's Perception of Books and Readings between the Two World Wars. MĂRCUS, Dana Maria // Philobiblon: Transylvanian Journal of Multidisciplinary Research;Jan-Jun2011, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p54
Romanian culture in the 1930s witnessed an authentic cultural spectacle centred on books. The Day of the Book, which was later to become the Week of the Book, and during the royal dictatorship (10 February 1938 - 6 September 1940) the Month of the Book, was a nation-wide event, creating a...
- The Rights Stuff. // Publishers Weekly;4/17/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 16, p158
This article offers a list of agents, publishers, scouts, producers and screen agents present at the Book Expo America's International Rights Center. Included are A & C Black Publishers, the Association of Authors' Representatives, Acacia House Publishing Services, Altair Book Scouts and...
- Book Trade Predictions. Mutter, John // Publishers Weekly;4/10/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 15, p31
Discusses the impact of electronic books to booksellers, publishers and literary agents in the United States. Prediction on book trade; Role of readers on the growth of electronic-book reading devices.