Incat Crowther and RDM to deliver third ferry to Tanzania
- Incat Crowther to design 29-metre utility catamaran for repeat customer. // Ausmarine;Dec2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the contract awarded to Incat Crowther to design a second utility catamaran for Offshore Unlimited in Tasmania.
- Incat Crowther announces 'Kilimanjaro IV' contract for Zanzibar. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the contract signed by Incat Crowther for the design of the "Kilimanjaro IV," Coastal Fast Ferries' fourth catamaran ferry in Tanzania.
- Incat Crowther to design 25 metre Wind Farm Service catamaran. // Ausmarine;Aug2012, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p13
The article reports on the contract awarded to New South Wales-based marine design company Incat Crowther for the design of the 25-metre catamaran Wind Farm Service Vessel.
- Incat Crowther kit for new Thai high speed ferry. // Ausmarine;Dec2008, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p17
The article reports that Incat Crowther of Australia has signed a contract with Sea Crest Marine in Thailand. Under the contract, Incat Crowther will deliver a design and aluminum kit to be built by Sea Crest Marine for a 29-metre catamaran ferry for Lomprayah High Speed Ferries Company. Details...
- Catamaran workboat for Australia's north west coast. // Ausmarine;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p21
The article offers information on the selection of Incat Crowther to design a catamaran workboat for Offshore Unlimited. The work boat will reportedly be built by Richardson Devine Marine at its facility in Hobart, Tasmania. According to the article, the design will feature a moonpool for...
- Incat Crowther's new Nigerian crew boats meet "bulletproof chalenge". // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p17
The article previews the 20-metre monohull crew boats under construction for C and I Leasing of Nigeria at Veecraft Marine in South Africa by New South Wales-based naval architects Incat Crowther for delivery in mid 2013.
- 'Sure Pride.'. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p20
The article previews the Sure Pride all-aluminum catamaran wind farm service vessel from Incat Crowther.
- Incat Crowther ferry trio construction underway. // Ausmarine;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the status of construction of three catamaran ferries designed by the company Incat Crowther in Australia.
- RICHARDSON DEVINE MARINE. // Ausmarine;Dec2015, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p32
The article evaluates passenger ferry from ship building company Incat Crowther Design.