Aluminium Marine delivers an economical Incat Crowther ferry to Western Port
- Incat Crowther. // Ausmarine;Nov2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p28
The article offers brief information on the 30-metre catamaran passenger ferry 'Provincetown IV' from New South Wales-based naval architect Incat Crowther.
- 'Sure Pride.'. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p20
The article previews the Sure Pride all-aluminum catamaran wind farm service vessel from Incat Crowther.
- RICHARDSON DEVINE MARINE. // Ausmarine;Dec2015, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p32
The article evaluates passenger ferry from ship building company Incat Crowther Design.
- 'Natchan World'. // Ausmarine;Jun2008, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p28
The article evaluates the Natchan World high speed Ro-Pax ferry operated by Higashi Nihon Ferry and built by Incat Tasmania.
- Incat Crowther to design 29-metre utility catamaran for repeat customer. // Ausmarine;Dec2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the contract awarded to Incat Crowther to design a second utility catamaran for Offshore Unlimited in Tasmania.
- Incat Crowther's new Nigerian crew boats meet "bulletproof chalenge". // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p17
The article previews the 20-metre monohull crew boats under construction for C and I Leasing of Nigeria at Veecraft Marine in South Africa by New South Wales-based naval architects Incat Crowther for delivery in mid 2013.
- Incat designs NYC ferries. // International Cruise & Ferry Review;Autumn/Winter2016, Issue 49, p24
The article reports that Incat Crowther announced design plans for the 150-passenger ferries to be used in a new Citywide Ferry Service in New York City.
- Incat Crowther ferry trio construction underway. // Ausmarine;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the status of construction of three catamaran ferries designed by the company Incat Crowther in Australia.
- Incat Crowther announces 'Kilimanjaro IV' contract for Zanzibar. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the contract signed by Incat Crowther for the design of the "Kilimanjaro IV," Coastal Fast Ferries' fourth catamaran ferry in Tanzania.