- Increase in foreign-owned companies. Smith, Richard // Credit Management;Nov97, p12
Reports on the increasing number of foreign-owned businesses in Great Britain from 1995 to 1997. Number of business subsidiaries owned by the United States; Estimated number of overseas-owned companies in 1997.
- Kneader opens China plant. Dawson, Brad // Rubber & Plastics News;4/22/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p13
Reports the opening of the Kneader Machinery Co. Ltd. dispersion mixer facility in China. Specifications of the plant; Implications for local employment; Background of the company.
- French companies land in Asia. Fede, James; Chan, W.K. // Asian Business Review;Oct96, p35
Focuses on the influx of French companies in Asia. Building on historical links; Close ties between French government and business; Opportunities provided by the booming financial services sector.
- Basis and Exchange Rate Risk in Offshore Futures Trading. Thompson, Stanley R.; Bond, Gary E. // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Dec85, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p980
Provides a perspective on the major factors which influence futures market participation by offshore commodity traders in the United States. Extent of futures market activity accounted for by foreign traders; Decision problems faced by offshore traders; Implications of currency exchange...
- Top 50 foreign owned companies. Barbarello, Kathleen // Business News New Jersey;10/18/95, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p44
Presents a chart of top foreign-owned business enterprises in New Jersey ranked according to the number of employees. Includes name; Origin of parent company; Number of employees; Type of business; Head of office.
- Foreign-owned companies. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p56
Ranks foreign-owned companies in New Jersey by number of employees. Includes Novartis; Hoffman-La Roche; Lipton; Matsushita Electric Corporation of America; Sony Electronics.
- Top 50 foreign-owned companies. Barbarello // Business News New Jersey;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p28
Lists the top foreign-owned companies in New Jersey. Rankings based on number of New Jersey employees; Description; Senior executive.
- You get what you expect in China. Abramson, Neil R.; Ai, Janet X. // Business Quarterly;Winter96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p36
Analyzes business opportunities for foreign investors in China. Overall performance and profitability of American and Canadian firms in China; Major expectations of foreign businesses in China; Importance of building relationships through trust and shared goals. INSET: The study..
- Foreign-owned companies. // Orange County Business Journal;12/23/96 Supplement, Vol. 19 Issue 52, p75
Presents a listing of foreign-owned companies located in California for 1996. Name of the companies; Operations located in Orange County; Description of the offerings of these companies.
- LARGEST FOREIGN-OWNED COMPANIES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/31/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 52, p9
A list concerning the largest foreign-owned companies in Ohio, including Sterling Jewelers Inc., Nestle USA, and Philips Medical Systems, is presented.