- THE TRENCHLESS AUSTRALASIA EDITORIAL BOARD. // Trenchless Australasia;Jun2016, Issue 47, p75
The article offers brief information on the editorial board of Trenchless Australasia which include principal engineer in Sydney Water Sudipta Basu, associate director in AECOM New Zealand Ltd. Maurice Lubbock, and graduate of Melbourne Metro Rail Authority Annie Louey.
- Compact Crawler Camera System Provides Versatility. Wysocky, Ken // Cleaner;Mar2009, p104
The article evaluates the P350 Flexitrax series of crawlers and camera inspection systems from Pearpoint.
- PEARPOINT INTRODUCES P340 FLEXIPROBE INSPECTION SYSTEM. // Cleaner;Jul2011, p87
The article offers brief information on the P30 flexiprobe pushrod video inspection system from Pearpoint.
- Camera System Lets Technicians Share Results Instantly. Wysocky, Ken // Cleaner;Jun2008, p82
The article evaluates the P330+ flexiprobe digital inspection camera from Pearpoint.
- Inspection system offers crawler and pushrod flexibility. Wodalski, Ed // Cleaner;Jun2012, p72
The article evaluates the P350 flexitrax crawler inspection system from Pearpoint/SPX.
- Pearpoint. // Underground Construction;Jul99, Vol. 54 Issue 7, pR-5
Reports on the appointment of Thomas Schmandt as vice president for the environmental products division of Pearpoint. Purpose of the company's reorganization; Task of Schmandt.
- Pearpoint joins United Dominion Industries. // Underground Construction;Apr2001, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p40
Reports on the acquisition of the Pearpoint company, a manufacturer of video pipeline inspection equipment, by the United Dominion Industries company. Officials of the companies.
- CCTV Tracks Gasoline Spill Through Lateral Leaks. // Underground Construction;Apr2001, Vol. 56 Issue 4, pR4
Recounts an accidental spill of gasoline wherein closed-circuit television cameras from Pearpoint were employed to locate the source of the leak. Features of the Pearpoint P494 Pan and Tilt Camera and Pearpoint P571 cameras; Information about the spill.
- Opening New Markets. Wysocky, Ken // Cleaner;Sep2012, p46
The article previews the pipeline inspection systems and camera vans from Pearpoint/SPX.