Consolidated Natural Gas
- CNG approves $455.2 million budget. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan96, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the approval of capital budget by directors of Consolidated Natural Gas Company. Inclusion of the budget. Comments from George A. Davidson, Jr., CNG chairman.
- Utility to locate retail energy mktg biz in Pittsburgh. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/02/97, Vol. 201 Issue 5, p4
Reports that Consolidated Natural Gas Co.'s decision to locate its retail energy marketing organizations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania will create up to 100 new jobs by the end of 1997. Contact information.
- CNG high bidder on five Gulf of Mexico leases. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun96, Vol. 223 Issue 6, p7
Reports that Consolidated Natural Gas Co. (CNG) was the high bidder on five tracts at the central and western Gulf of Mexico federal lease sale in New Orleans, Louisiana on April 24, 1996. Total amount of the company's bids; Background on CNG's operations.
- Consolidated Natural Gas unit of Peoples Energy becomes Peoples Plus. // American Gas;Oct97, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p11
Reports that Consolidated Natural Gas Co. has renamed its Peoples Energy Corp. unit into Peoples Plus. New name's reflection of the unit's commitment to better communicate with its customers; Geographic expansion of Peoples Plus.
- Dominion Resources/Consolidated Natural Gas Close Merger. // Worldwide Energy;Mar2000, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p8
Announces the completion of the merger of Dominion Resources Inc. and Consolidated Natural Gas Co.
- Energy services firm forms alliance with Honeywell. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/17/96, Vol. 198 Issue 7, p2
Reports on Consolidated Natural Gas Energy Services Corp.'s partnership with Honeywell to provide cost savings and flexibility in energy management for operators of hospitals, schools and government facilities. Terms under agreement.
- CNG to cut 260 jobs; Take charge. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb99, Vol. 226 Issue 2, p4
Highlights the plan of Consolidated Natural Gas Co. to eliminate jobs as part of the restructuring of its utility and pipeline businesses in the United States.
- CNG to add to reserve base. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Feb96, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p12
Reports that Consolidated Natural Gas Company is expecting to add more than 200 billion cubic feet equivalent of gas and oil to its reserve base. Surplus on expected production; Chairman and chief executive officer George A. Davidson, Jr.; First deep-water project, Popeye, in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Utility alters 401(k). Geisel, Jerry // Business Insurance;4/17/95, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p6
Reports on Consolidated Natural Gas Co.'s alterations of its 401(k) plans for salaried employees.