- Clock Spring. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul2000, Vol. 227 Issue 7, p56
Focuses on Houston, Texas-based Clock Spring Co.'s composite pipeline repair and reinforcement system. Continuous strands of e-glass fibers aligned in the hoop direction; Elimination of the need for welding or cutting pipelines; Enabling of repairs to be made while the pipeline is fully...
- Clock Spring. // Underground Construction;Oct2000, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p44
Focuses on the products of Clock Spring Co., a manufacturer of composite repair and reinforcement systems for pipelines.
- Canada's NEB reorganizes into five business units. // American Gas;Jul97, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the reorganization of Canada National Energy Board (NEB) into five units. Description of the new business units.
- One step closer to a federal resource grab. Koch, George // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;7/18/94, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p16
Discusses recent news events related Canada's National Energy Board (NEB). Thoughts about the Environmental Assessment and Review Process (EARP) Guidelines Order; Actions of the Energy Resources Conservation Board (ERCB).
- Company & association news. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun99, Vol. 226 Issue 6, p72
Reports on developments related to natural gas industry as of June 1999. Includes Gas Research Institute's election of its officers on April 7, 1999; Clock Spring Co.'s winning of the Pipeline Industries Guild award for contribution to land-based pipeline technology.
- Fiber coil offers riser repair option. Furlow, William // Offshore;Apr99, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p30
Provides information on the success of Amoco Production with a riser repair product called the Clock Spring Composite Structural Reinforcement System manufactured by Clock Spring company. Function and features; Comments from Alvin Donatto, senior field foreman with Amoco, on the performance of...
- Pipeline expansion projects announced. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb99, Vol. 226 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the applications received by Canada's National Energy Board for the proposed Millennium pipeline project in the United States. Details on the proposals of TransCanada and St. Clair Pipelines Ltd.; Participation of shippers in the transportation service along the Lake Erie Crossing.
- Canadian board cites a variety of scenarios. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/16/95, Vol. 234 Issue 2, p22
Presents information on a report by Canada's National Energy Board suggesting that electric utilities between Newfoundland and British Columbia will need to add generating capacity to keep pace with projected demand. Effect of wide ranges in types of generation; Uncertainty about gas price;...
- Alliance Pipeline receives boost. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep98, Vol. 225 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on a report sent by the Canadian National Energy Board confirming that an Alliance Pipeline project does not cause adverse environmental effects.