- KLEEMANN ADDS TWO DISTRIBUTORS IN U.S. // Rock Products;Feb2009, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the appointment by Kleemann Inc. of Brandeis Machinery & Supply Co. and Power Equipment Co. as distributors of aggregate processing equipment. Brandeis and Power Equipment represent all Wirtgen Group lines of construction equipment. According to Charles Leis, chief...
- Komatsu America International to split into two companies. // Roads & Bridges;Oct97, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p23
Announces the split up of Komatsu America International Co. (KA) into two separate companies. Primary aim of the split up.
- Komatsu America. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep96, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p26
Reports on Komatsu America International Co.'s relocation of its headquarters to Vernon Hills, Illinois. Contact information.
- Special Olympics get "dumped on". // Machine Design;9/9/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 15, p111
The article reports that a 30-ton Komatsu HM300-2 articulated dump truck of Komatsu America Corp., dumped 30,000 rubber ducks into the Chicago River, Illinois, to start the fifth annual Windy City Rubber Ducky Derby.
- Machine reports maintenance alerts, operating hours, fuel consumption. // Pit & Quarry;Jun2012, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p22
The article offers brief information on HM400-3 articulated truck from Komatsu America Corp.
- Komatsu SK818-5, SK820-5 skid-steers. // Landscape & Irrigation;Dec2005, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p24
The article evaluates the SK818-5 and the SK820-5 skid-steers of Komatsu America company. The loaders are equipped with the patented Automatic Power Control.
- Low-fuel focus for dozer. // Construction Europe;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p57
The article offers brief information on the D37-23, bulldozer from Komatsu America Corp., manufacturer of mining and construction equipment.
- Next Generation of Machine Control. // Site Prep;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p30
The article offers information on the D61i-23 intelligent machine control dozer from Komatsu America Corp.
- KOMATSU UNVEILS 730 WITH AN AC DRIVE. // Coal Age;Jan2013, Vol. 118 Issue 1, p48
The article previews the 730E mining truck with alternating current (AC) technology from Komatsu America.