National Seal Company
- Membrane maker plans new line. // Waste News;08/10/98, Vol. 4 Issue 13, p20
Reports on the plans of the National Seal Company to locate an extrusion line for polyethylene geomembranes next to the company's existing geocomposite plant in Wellford, South Carolina. Information on the extrusion line.
- National Seal gets ISO... // Chemical Market Reporter;07/21/97, Vol. 252 Issue 3, p32
Reports that National Seal Co.'s quality control laboratory in Glasburg, Illinois, has received an ISO 9003 certification for its quality systems standard.
- Containment lining systems... // Power;Aug95, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p58
Features a brochure in containment lining systems from National Seal Co.
- Pond-liner brochure... // Power;Aug95, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p58
Features a brochure in pond-liner from National Seal Co. which contains engineering data and technical information on liner materials offering ultraviolet and stress-crack resistance.
- Containment lining systems. // Power;Jul94, Vol. 138 Issue 7, p66
Reports that National Seal Co.'s brochure describes containment lining systems.
- Pond-liner. // Power;Jul94, Vol. 138 Issue 7, p66
Reports on National Seal Co.'s pond-liner brochure which provides engineering data and technical information on liner materials offering ultraviolet and stress-crack resistance.
- National Seal lands new deal. // Waste News;9/9/96, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p15
Reports that National Seal Co. has become the exclusive United States dealer of geotextiles made by Hoechst Celanese Corp.
- National seal, Hydrotex pair up. // Waste News;06/01/98, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the Aurora, Illinois based National Seal Company and its subsidiary company becoming exclusive distributors of Hydrotex Snthetics Incorporated's products in the United States. Details on the company; What uses there are for the products; Details on the subsidiary company.
- World's largest sheet line cuts costs for geomembrane maker. Knights, Mikell // Plastics Technology;Mar95, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p19
Reports on Galesburg, Illinois-based plastics manufacturer National Seal Co.'s use of Mount Gilead, Ohio-based HPM Corp.'s giant plastic sheet extrusion equipment. Features and functions; Components; Die and polishing rolls; Cooling system; Monitoring and control.