PLCA convention celebrates 50th anniversary
- PLCAC. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Apr2013, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p28
The article offers information on the Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada's (PLCAC) 59th Convention to be held in MontrÃ©al, Quebec from May 12-16, 2013.
- Sunshine State greets 48th PLCA convention. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the 1996 Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) Convention held on February 7-11, 1996 in Orlando, Florida. Election of officers for 1996; 1995 PLCA President Jeffrey Coolsaet's `State of the Industry' address.
- PLCA holds 47th annual convention. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr95, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p56
Reports on the convention of the Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) in Scottsdale, Arizona on February 8-12, 1995. Officials elected; Goals of the organization for 1995; Remarks from outgoing PLCA president Norris Anders.
- PLCA Concludes 53rd Annual Convention. // Underground Construction;Mar2001, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p42
Highlights the 53rd annual convention of the Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2001. Officers elected at the meeting; Challenges facing PLCA members; Information on the association's work volume in 2000.
- PLCAC Hosts Successful 46th Annual Convention in Banff, Alberta. // Underground Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p52
Discusses the activities held at the 46th annual Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada convention in Banff, Alberta in 2000. Officers who were elected at the event; Discussion on the Arctigas project in Alaska; Winners of awards.
- 2013 -14 Calendar of Events. // Underground Construction;Oct2013, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p88
A calendar of events for the U.S. from October 2013 to March 2014 is presented which includes the 66th Annual Convention of the Pipe Line Contractors Association, the American Pipeline Contractors Association's Annual Convention and the Pumper and Cleaner International Environmental Expositions.
- Partners With Unions To Address Industry Needs. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Feb2015, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p24
The article offers brief information on the Pipe Line Contractors Association's 67th Annual Convention to be held at the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort in Carlsbad, California from February 24-28, 2015 that will focus on the training of pipeline industry workers.
- 2012 Calendar of Events. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p68
A calendar of events for the U.S. from May to August 2012 is presented which includes Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada 58th Annual Convention at Whistler, British Columbia on June 3-8, American Water Works Association 131st Annual Conference and Exposition (ACE) in Dallas, Texas on...
- PLCA Meets In Scottsdale For 62nd Annual Convention. Klinger, Oliver // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 237 Issue 4, p72
Information about the 35th Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) convention which was held at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale in Arizona is presented. It featured Don W. Thorn, the outgoing president of PLCA, highlighting the development of the pipeline industry, along with the completion of...