Golfball tests sewer line par
- Golf ball used to test sewer line par in Austin. // WaterWorld;Apr98, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p25
Describes the challenges faced by JC Evans Construction in installing a 48-inch 8,000-foot PVC sewer line in Austin-Jourdan Crossing Partners' master-planned community Pioneer Crossing in Austin, Texas. Specifications; Passing of a golf-ball test designed to check grade as part of the final...
- Fyi... // Underground Construction;May97, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p62
Presents developments related to the underground construction industry of the United States as of May 1997. Includes the availability of hot line from the American Concrete Pipe Association; Availability of the Official Book of D1.1 Interpretations from the American Welding Society;...
- Large turnout for contractors reception. Craig, Jim // Underground Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p8
Highlights the `Underground Construction/Pipeline and Gas Journal' magazine's 1998 Contractor Reception. McElroy Manufacturing's Jim Craig's presentation on generic butt fusion procedures; Pipeline safety specialist Dewitt Burdeaux's presentation about pertinent safety issues.
- Calendar. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p87
Lists events and activities related to the underground construction industry in the United States from January to March 1995. Underground Construction Technology Conference and Exhibition; Seventh Annual International Pipeline Monitoring and Rehabilitation Seminar; Pipe Line Contractors...
- Calendar. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar95, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p90
Presents a calendar of events for the underground construction industry in the United States for the months of March to April 1995 and January 1996. Gulf Coast Trenchless Association General Membership Meeting in Houston, Texas on March 24; BAUMA '95 24th International Trade Fair in Munich,...
- Calendar. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p56
Lists events for the underground construction industry worldwide from June to October 1995. Includes the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association General Membership Meeting; American Water Works Association Annual Convention; Computers for Contractors '95; Natural Gas Vehicle Conference; Underground...
- Newsline. // Underground Construction;Jun2003, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p5
Presents news briefs related to the underground construction industry as of June 2003. Storm water management; Number of persons died due to pipeline explosion in Toronto; Development of a privately owned oil pipeline in Murmansk, Russia.
- Washington Watch. Barlas, Stephen // Underground Construction;Jun2003, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p9
Reports on administrative and legislative news affecting the underground construction industry in the U.S. as of June 2003. Bill that will prevent the Bureau of Land Management and Forest Service from changing the way it levies rental fees on rights-of-ways on federal land; Federal Energy...
- International pipeline construction outlook. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct95, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p37
Presents a look at the major international construction projects planned for 1996 and beyond. Pipeline constructions for 1996; Future projects.