Safety, training, labor top Canadian contractors agenda
- Healthy Industry Means Benefits To All. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Dec2002, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p4
Focuses on the essence and unparalleled value of the Underground Construction Technology (UCT). Reasons for the success of the UCT; Importance of education to the UCT mission; Development of programs and venues that can benefit the market.
- PLCAC Celebrates 50th Anniversary In Toronto. Klinger, Oliver // Underground Construction;Jul2004, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p34
Highlights the annual Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada convention in Toronto, Ontario. Attendees; Celebration of the association's 50th anniversary; Programs and activities.
- Registration Opens For Annual GCTA Golf Tourney. // Underground Construction;Nov2004, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p39
Reports that the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's 6th Annual UCT Golf Tournament is scheduled for Janaury 24, 2005 in conjunction with the Underground Construction Technology International Conference and Exhibition in Houston, Texas.
- Final UCT Program Announced. // Underground Construction;Nov2005, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p39
This article previews the final program for the Underground Technology International Conference & Exhibition at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta, Georgia on January 24-26, 2005. Also included are: registration information; programs and activities; and contact information.
- Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada President's Profile: David Johnstone. // Underground Construction;May99, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p22
Profiles David Johnstone, president of the Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCAC) of Canada. Career background in pipeline industry; Achievements of PLCAC in 1998; Views on the issue concerning manpower.
- Change Serves to Refocus DCA Path. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Feb2011, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p56
The article offers information about the services offered by the Distributor Contractors Association (DCA) in the U.S. It mentions on the changes that happened within the organization and further developments to enchance the organization's resources. It relates that DCA is an advocate of the...
- Calendar of Events. // Underground Construction;Jan2006, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p80
The article presents a calendar of events related to the underground construction industry in the U.S. from February 6 to March 13, 2006. The American Rental Association 50th Anniversaryâ€“The Rental Show will be held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The 45th...
- GCTA Golf Tourney Hits Participant Record. // Underground Construction;Mar2005, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p29
Highlights the 7th Annual Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's UCT Golf Tournament, held on January 24, 2005 in Houston, Texas. Number of participants; Tournament sponsors; Venue of the tournament.
- NASTT: Enjoys Solid Growth, Expands Horizons. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Mar2009, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p51
The article provides information on the North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT). According to the author, NASTT was founded in 1990. It cites that it is a not-for-profit, educational and technical society that is committed to promote the benefits of trenchless technology for...