PLCAC president's profile: Nick deKoning
- Ottawa hosts PLCAC annual convention. // Underground Construction;Aug98, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p36
Highlights the message of Outgoing Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada (PLCAC) president Nick DeKoning at the association's 1998 annual convention held in Ottawa, Ontario. Discussion of the accomplishments of the association; Status of the PLCAC's settlement agreement with the Operating...
- UCA Hosts 6th Annual Convention. // Underground Construction;Oct2000, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p79
Focuses on the sixth annual convention of the Utility Contractors Association of Ontario. Number of people attended the event; Information on the association's accomplishments in 1999; Prediction to the construction industry by Nick de Koning, president of the association.
- PLCAC President's Profile: Nick deKoning. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;May2004, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p40
Profiles Nick deKoning, elected president of the Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada. Career background; Participation of deKoning in the activities of the association; Remarks from deKoning about being the president of the association.
- Canadian pipeline contractors discuss industry issues. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p26
Presents the views of pipeline contractors on issues and concerns confronting pipeline construction in Canada. Includes O.J. Pipeline's John Rypien; Banister Majestic's R.F.C. Marriot; Marine Pipeline Construction of Canada's Leo G. Ziehr; Robert B. Somerville's Nick deKoning; Factors that...
- PLCAC Members Busy With Mainline, Rehab Work. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p24
The article offers information on the Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada (PLCAC). It mentions that the members of PLCAC were busy in 2011 for the association grows its distribution projects and pipeline integrity programs in western Canada. It states that PLCAC which is headed by PLCAC...
- Franchisee groups help resolve conflicts. Koss-Feder, Laura // Hotel & Motel Management;8/15/94, Vol. 209 Issue 14, p15
Discusses the importance of franchise members associations in resolving hotel management conflicts. Advantages of membership to the Ramada Inn International Association (RINA); Opinions of members to the Knights Owners United at the Round Table (KOURT).
- PXI Systems Alliance Attracts New Members. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2002 4th Quarter, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p17
Reports on the growth of the PXI Systems Alliance. Number of member companies of the alliance; Enumeration of new members; Adoption of PXI in the industry.
- ICAA membership is a good thing. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Jan2006, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p28
The article presents information on membership for Insulation Contractors Association of America.
- Teachers' attendance at the Academy AGM. // Investigating: Australian Primary & Junior Science Journal;Apr99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p10
Highlights the evaluations received from teachers who attended a symposium sponsored by the Australian Academy of Science. Pioneer International and Queen's Trust as sponsors of the teachers; Comments from the teachers.