Marketing moment Pepsi Refresh Project
- Pepsi will not be advertising during the Superbowl? Iannucci, Lisa // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/25/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the decision of Pepsi Bottling Group Inc. not to advertise during the Super Bowl football league in the U.S. The company ended their 23-year run of advertisements in the sports event and instead invested into a website called Refresh and become a philanthropic leader by...
- Pepsi Max extends online campaign in deal with MSN. McCormick, Andrew // New Media Age;12/7/2006, p3
The article discusses the extended "Max your life" online campaign of Pepsi Max. Resulting from a deal with MSN Messenger, the user-generated campaign offers Web cameras to over-16- year-olds whose uploaded videos receive the highest rating from users on the Pepsi Max scale. The videos are...
- Major brands spur mobile revolution. Brooks, Greg // Promotions & Incentives;Nov/Dec2008, p12
The article reports on the emergence of quick response (QR) codes technology used by companies for the promotion of their brands. These codes, which were developed in the advance of Japanese market, have been successful in a trial using coded graphics that link consumers directly to mobile sites...
- Norwegian Cruise Line. // CruiseGuide;6/8/2009, p2
The article reports on the complimentary soda packages that will be offered by Norwegian Cruise Line Ltd. and Pepsi Bottling Group Inc. to its guests. The Pepsi Summer Cup promotion will be offered for a limited time to visitors who will occupy a stateroom on seven-night or longer cruises....
- Look Ma, No Calories! But Lots of Misplaced Vitamins and Minerals. // Environmental Nutrition;Oct2007, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p3
The article offers information on the nutritional value of diet sodas in health. It introduces "Diet Coke Plus," a sparkling calorie-free beverage fortified with vitamins and minerals. It provides evidence that these nutrients added to regular and diet softdrinks does not prove any adverse or...
- Reborn in the Carolinas. Foote, Andrea // Beverage World;05/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1638, p54
Profiles the Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co. of Charlotte in North Carolina. Resurgence of the company in terms of operations; Significance of reliance on human resources; Customer service philosophy; Community involvement.
- Can you paradigm? Dawson, Havis // Beverage World;12/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1649, p8
Wonders what `shifted the paradigms' during Pepsi's course of soft drink operations, as it celebrates its 100th anniversary in 1998. Comments from Pepsi's Operations EVP Mark Wheless; Speculations of what trends in the industry could receive a kudzu-hormone boost in the future.
- Because united we stand. Sfiligoj, Eric // Beverage World;1/1/98, Vol. 117 Issue 1651, p47
Presents information on the partnership between Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Association and the Pepsi bottlers. Carleton `Biff' Endemann Junior, senior vice president at Pepsi-Cola Allied Bottlers and chairman of the Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Association (PCBA); Roles which were played by the PCBA;...
- Bottlenecks end. // Automatic I.D. News;May96, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p46
Reports on the installation of the Fast Access wireless data communications technology at Pepsi-Cola Allied Bottlers Inc. System features.