- Lawmakers pondering ban on insurer discrimination based on genetic testing. Boutelle, Marsa // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/16/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p3
Focuses on the draft legislation to prohibit discrimination by insurers and employers based on genetic information in Utah. Position of representative Carl Saunders on the issue; Concerns discussed in the meetings of the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL); Services offered by NCSL...
- High-tunnel crop opens markets. Rahm, Charlie // Missouri Ruralist;Apr2012, Vol. 152 Issue 4, p42
The article reports on the initiative of crop producer Carl Saunders to capitalize on production agriculture and install high tunnels at his home in Warren County, St. Louis, Missouri through the federal funding programs.
- ETERNAL LICKS AND GROOVES. Pethel, Stan // ITA Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p50
This article reviews the music release "Eternal Licks and Grooves," performed by Bob Florence, Scott Whitfield, Carl Saunders and Peter Erskine.
- Secret is out: Latin Arts Association presents films. Price, Mike // Fort Worth Business Press;3/19/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p58
Provides an update related to arts-related events in Texas as of March 25, 2004. Films to be shown by the Latin Arts Association at the Rose Marine Theater in north Fort Worth; Films of be shown by the Kimbell Art Museum; Performance of trumpeter Carl Saunders at TCU Jazz Festival.
- YAT Raises Over $21K. Sears, Sarah // Advisor Today;Dec2010, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p51
The article reports that the National Youth Asset Team (YAT) attained its fund raising goal worth more than 20,000 U.S. dollars in Seattle, Washington.
- FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR. // Gerson Healing Newsletter;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p3
Comments on several contributions of Gerson Institute. Donations from relocation fund campaign; Endorsement of Gerson Institute; Quality service of Gerson Therapy.
- FAST FORWARD. // Advocate;1/6/87, Issue 463, p34
Highlights the Art 'Cetera '86, the annual fund raiser event held on November 8, 1986 in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Bulgarians at the gate. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;05/12/97, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p3
Presents information on the Bulgarian-American Enterprise Fund, a private investment corporation created by Congress. Background on the Bulgarian-American Enterprise Fund; Information on the economy in Bulgaria; Comments from Frank Bauer, a former partner of consulting firm Booz Allan and...
- Copper Club expands college grant program. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jan1996, Vol. 197 Issue 1, p16H
Reports that Copper Club has kicked off a fund raising effort aimed at educating the work force of the future. Amount hope to be garnered; Criteria for students in acquiring the scholarship; Contact information.