- Diamond blade review. Gilbert-Gomez, Tricia // Stone World;Aug96, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p54
Focuses on diamond blades. Description; Applications; User benefits; Types; Comments from industry executives.
- Face milling cutters with diameters from 4" to 16" // Modern Machine Shop;Oct96, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p222
Features Teledyne Advanced Materials' 8000/8100 series face milling cutters. Diameters; Pitches; Contact information.
- Mini-machining system. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct96, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p254
Features Nikcole Inc.'s Nikcole Mini-System cutting machines. Offering off-the-shelf; Widths; Contact information.
- Rotary diecutting improvements on the horizon. // Paperboard Packaging;Feb95, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p29
Answers questions pertaining to rotary diecutting machines. Includes New technologies in rotary diecutting contributing to savings on waste; Key factors in maximizing the productivity of a rotary diecutter; Factors overcoming scrap problems.
- Precise NC mill cuts a racer's edge. Dvorak, Paul // Machine Design;02/20/97, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p100
Reports on the use of a three-axis computer numeric control (CNC) machine from Techno-Isel in cutting precise hydrofoils of windsurfing boards. Ability to cut precise hydrofoils; Generation of tool paths by Mastercam CNC software; Accuracy rate.
- PC-based shapecutting system. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul97, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p216
Presents the waterjet shapecutting machine from Flow International Corp. Compatibility of the machine's functions with personal computer based software; Applicability of the machine for shop production purposes.
- Nano slicing system for slotting, slicing, dicing and grinding. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep95, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p246
Features Manufacturing Technology Inc.'s NSS-612 nano slicing system. Capabilities; Contact information.
- Maximum `Z' cutting at a minimum price. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep95, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p315
Features Charmilles Technologies Corp.'s Robofil 500/510 cutting machine. Capabilities; Contact information.
- Indexable cutters prove versatile choice for contoured surfaces. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul96, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p136
Reports on the versatility of indexable cutting machines in contoured surfaces. Use of indexable cutters at Pinto Associates; Features of indexable cutters.