Blenheim is to concentrate on export sales
- Furniture firm backed by bank. // Cabinet Maker;10/2/2015, Issue 5951, p11
The article reports plans of solid wood furniture firm Hallowood Furniture to expand after being granted business funds by HSBC.
- Let's go to Woodstock. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p3
Reports that Woodstock Reproductions has launched its Blenheim dining, living and hand-finished wood ranges at the Furniture Show.
- Cox to join Furniture Village. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p1
Reports the recruitment of Julian Cox as a furniture buyer of Furniture Village. Role for the firm.
- Steinhoff sales lift. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p2
Reports on the increase in the sales performance of furniture firm Steinhoff.
- Furniture retailer invests Â£i.8m in warehouse expansion. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2012, Issue 5799, p4
The article reports that Boston, England-based furniture retailer Furniture in Fashion is expanding its furniture warehouse facility to fulfill the requirements of its customers.
- Bluebell targets continued growth. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2016, Issue 5964, p14
The article reports on the move of furniture manufacturer Bluebell Fitted Furniture to continue target growth by expanding its digital presence in the luxury furniture market.
- JD Group abandons UK as it sells BoConcept. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p3
Reports that South Africa-based furniture firm, JD Group has discarded its plans to expand in Great Britain's furniture business. Sale of the company's BoConcept furniture business; Number of loss-making outlets which affected the company's bottom line.
- Furniture village set to roll out Metro offering. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p3
Reports that Furniture Village will expand its contemporary furniture department after a positive response from consumers.
- Quinn on track to double turnover. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;03/17/2000, Issue 5179, p4
Reports on Essex, England-based furniture company Quinn Furniture's plan to expand its production in the year 2000.