The Lebanon `holds possibilities' for UK
- Robert Phillips (1926-1990). Waller, K. // Town & Country;Dec90, Vol. 144 Issue 5127, p232
Announces the death of photographer Robert Phillips whose works graced the pages of `Town & Country.' His appearance; Generosity; Other magazines he photographed for.
- PHILLIPS AWARDED FULBRIGHT. // Soundboard;2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1/2, p6
The article announces that Robert Phillips, chairman of the performing arts department at All Saints' Academy in Winter Haven, Florida, has received a scholarship from Japan Fulbright Memorial Fund Program.
- Professor Robert Phillips 1959-2003. Kilcoyne, Ian // Teaching History;Mar2004, Issue 114, p6
Presents an obituary for Robert Phillips, a British professor of history.
- The Ocean. Phillips, Robert // Paris Review;Fall2003, Issue 167, p91
Presents the poem "The Ocean," by Robert Phillips. First Line: I slam Earth again and again, Last Line: of your surface. I will not be ignored.
- Obituaries. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Mar80, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p51
An obituary for Robert H. Phillips, vice president of manufacturing development at Cranston Print Works Co. in Smithfield, Rhode Island is presented.
- Skyscrapers. Phillips, Robert // Hudson Review;Summer2007, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p276
Presents the poem "Skyscrapers," by Robert Phillips. First Line: The Flatiron Building, Last Line: You hear them around nine a.m.
- THE MOLE. Phillips, Robert // New Yorker;8/13/1979, Vol. 55 Issue 26, p62
The article presents the poem "The Mole," by Robert Phillips. First Line: "There goes The Mole!" Mother cried. Last Line: to say, "Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello."
- The Doctor. Phillips, Robert // Western Humanities Review;Fall2005, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p141
Presents the poem "The Doctor," by Robert Phillips. First Line: When I was very young, Last Line: several years' sleep. With me.
- She. Phillips, Robert // Hudson Review;Spring2009, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p43
Presents the poem "She," by Robert Phillips. First Line: talked nonstop the moment; Last Line: the absolute real thing.