- It's curtains for Dreams blimp. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p29
Reports that Dreams' missing blimp has been recovered in Newton Longville, England, after being lost in February 1998.
- Dreams Plc set to expand into the West. // Cabinet Maker;04/10/98, Issue 5083, p3
Focuses on bed retailer Dreams PLC's plan to open four branches in Great Britain in April 1998. Executive promotions and appointments.
- Closures spell end of a Dream. // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p2
Reports on the closure of the store run by the franchisee of furniture maker, Dreams in East Anglia, England. Estimates of the losses sustained by the stores.
- Dreams joins retail park. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2008, Issue 5607, p9
The article reports on the occupancy of the last available unit of the Interchange Retail Park by Dreams, the bed retail specialist in Bedford, England. Standard Life Investments UK Retail Park Trust, owner of the Interchange Retail Park allows Dreams to rent the retail unit. According to Lorcan...
- Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;04/28/2000, Issue 5185, p10
Evaluates the Dreams furniture store at the Winterhill Retail Park in Great Britain.
- The power of dreams. Whitlock, Kevin // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2005 Supplement, p4
Focuses on British bed retailer Dreams. Background of the company; Number of employees; Key personnel; Suppliers and brands; Annual spending on marketing; Factors contributing to the success of the company; Expansion programs; Plans of managing director Mike Clare for the company. INSETS: Fact...
- Views. // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2007, Issue 5532, p8
The author reflects on the Dream's business performance in Great Britain's furniture industry. He believes on celebrating the positives in life while recognizing and addressing the negatives. He tried to apply this positive outlook to his business and home life. He considered the individual's...
- Profits leap at Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;4/27/2007, Issue 5535, p5
The article reports on the turnover of Dreams company in Great Britain. Bed retailer Dreams has increased its turnover by 22% in the year to December 24, 2006. The leap to Â£131.5 million from Â£107.6 million illustrates the company's growth to some 150 outlets nationwide. In 2007, its...
- Juggling lifewith the Dreamsworld. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2007, Issue 5544, p43
An interview with Carol Clare, co-founder and director of strategy at High Wycombe-based Dreams, about her life and works is presented. Clare tells that the best thing about the furniture industry is the characters she works with. She says that she inspires to work because of money, recognition,...