Woodmex '98 hits 80% target
- 100,000 people expected for Ligna Hannover '95. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr95, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p132
Focuses on the expected number of attendance at the Ligna Hannover '95 on May24-30, 1995 in Hannover, Germany. Number of companies from the United States; Focus on the `Partner Country' program; Contact information.
- Interzum & Ligna--the daily double of woodworking fairs. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Apr93, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p76
Reports on the Interzum furniture supply fair and Ligna woodworking machinery exposition both in Germany. Number of participating companies; Topics of exhibits. INSET: W&WP sponsors discounted Interzum/Ligna tour package..
- Fastening. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul95, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p131
Discusses several wood fastening products exhibited at the 1995 Ligna Woodworking Machinery Exposition. Includes Pistorius Machine Co. Inc.'s model VN-A Vee Bail frame assembly machine; Duo-Fast Corp.'s drawer assembly machine; ITW Paslode's Model 2125-N18 2000 series stapler.
- WMF 2012 & FAM 2012 MOTIVATES FLOOR INDUSTRY, SET MARCH 12-15. // Panel World Buyers' Guide;Jan2012, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p18
The article offers information on the 14th International Exhibition on Woodworking Machinery and Furniture Manufacturing Equipment (WMF 2012) and The 14th International Exhibition on Furniture Accessories, Materials and Wood Products (FAM2012) to be held at New China International Exhibition...
- Woodworkers converge on Atlanta. // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p19
Reports on the 199 International Woodworking Machinery and Furniture Supply Fair held at the Georgia World Congress Center and Georgia Dome in Atlanta. Number of exhibiting companies; Event highlights.
- Ligna '93. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr93, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p80
Features the Custom Woodworkers International Show for Woodworking Machinery at the Ligna woodworking machinery exposition in Germany in May 1993. Custom woodworkers' forum; Guided tours.
- Biesse Group UK agencies. // Cabinet Maker;05/01/98, Issue 5086, p17
Describes industrial machines exhibited at the 1998 Interbimall show. RBO's feeder-stackers; Electra NC swinging arm machine; Millennium CNC machine for edging and trimming operations; Comil's clamping machine for carcasses incorporating an automatic stapling station for cabinet backs.
- Wood components. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul95, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p81
Discusses several wood products exhibited at the 1995 Ligna Woodworking Machinery Exposition. Includes cabinet doors; Chair and table parts; Decorative moldings and trims.
- Sanding. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul95, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p165
Discusses several sanding machinery exhibited at the 1995 Ligna Woodworking Machinery Exposition. Includes widebelt sanders; Edge and profile sanders; Portable power sanders.