Highfield Timber cuts waste costs with Weima WL 10/30 shredder
- Benchtop mortising machines. Barrett, Jim // Woodworker's Journal;May/Jun95, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p56
Evaluates several brands of hollow-chisel mortisers used in woodworking. Features; Design; Functions; Tool capacities. INSETS: The Ryobi DM-25A: A compact machine for big jobs.;Attachments for your drill press.;Sources..
- Hold it. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun93, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p96
Presents fastening and assembly equipment. Corrugated fastener drivers; Pneumatic nailers and staplers; NT45A 18 gauge brad finish nailer; Bottom nail assembly machine; Triad drawer machine; Case clamps; R20H electro-hydraulic face clamp; 2450 Wall Unit Clamp; Hopper fed T-nut drive machine; More.
- Machinery and accessories. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar94, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p31
Presents an list of woodworking machinery and accessories manufacturers in the United States. Includes manufacturers of air compressors; Air cylinders, motors, controls, valves; Arbor motors; Arbor spacers; Bandsaw accessories; Bandsaw guides; Box & crate machines; Carving machines; Carving...
- New products. // Wood & Wood Products;May94, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p154
Presents woodworking machinery products. Includes Technical Concepts Inc.'s Membrane press; Magnate Business International's cutting tools; Tyler Machinery Co. Inc.'s Router Heads.
- Focus '94: How WMMA serves the woodworking industry. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun94, Vol. 99 Issue 7, Focus '94 p146
Reports on the Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America's (WMMA) fields of focus in the woodworking industry. Safety and standards; Customer needs; Free product information; Maintenance of leadership in national affairs issues impacting the industry; Support for industry education and research.
- WMMA releases guide. // Wood & Wood Products;Nov94, Vol. 99 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the launching of the `1995 Buyer's Guide and Directory' by the Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America. Features; Contact information.
- The Taylor automated glue applicator combines two operations through a programmable controller. // Wood & Wood Products;Nov94, Vol. 99 Issue 12, p109
Features the Clamp Carrier/Glue Applicator system.
- Few edgebanding systems are alike. Derning, Sean // Wood & Wood Products;Dec94, Vol. 99 Issue 13, p139
Gives woodworking companies points to consider when purchasing edgebanding machinery. Single-sided and double-sided categories; Determining type of edgebanding equipment the company plans to apply; Maintenance and set-up time; Floor space required by the machine; Edgebanding equipment available...
- A guide for obtaining a competitive edge (bander). Derning, Sean // Wood & Wood Products;Jun95, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p117
Offers advice on how to select edgebanders. Advantages of a double sided banders; Edgebander technology areas which are gaining popularity; Types of edgebanding to be applied for particular workstation choices.