- Can you beat Heal's record? // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p29
Reports on Heal's distinction as the oldest furniture retailer in Great Britain. History of the chain; Other retailers in the list of the oldest retailers in the country.
- Heal's hopes for new store by next summer. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p3
Reports on Heal's desire to open its fourth furniture store in summer 1999. Factors contributing to the increase of sales by 14 percent; Plan to speed up product development.
- Heal's moves to the North for its fifth store. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p5
Reports that furniture retail chain Heal Inc. is set to open a branch on July 24, 2003, in Manchester, England.
- Heal's MBO team plans six-eight stores. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2007, Issue 5555, p38
The article reports that Heal Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO) intends to make the company into an upmarket chain of six to eight stores after retail decline in Great Britain. It is noted that the buying department will eventually be expanded and 20 percent more products added. Two stores of...
- ...12m furniture sales help lift Heal's profits by almost 70%. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture maker Heal Inc. in 1997. 29 percent increase in furniture sales; Sales at various stores; 68 percent increase in pre-exception operating profits.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.